Im customizing a guitar, and im putting a seymore duncan invader in the bridge, and i want a HUMBUCKER. something that can get good clean sounds, with some good low/mid gain distortion. I play mostly punk and pop-punk styles, but i need something good for low/mid gain because i also play a decent amount of reggae, and sometimes i do some blues improv. also, i want to keep it on the cheap end, so pref under or around $60. whats a good pickup for me to put in?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by wshnationals
Im customizing a guitar, and im putting a seymore duncan invader in the bridge, and i want a HUMBUCKER. something that can get good clean sounds, with some good low/mid gain distortion. I play mostly punk and pop-punk styles, but i need something good for low/mid gain because i also play a decent amount of reggae, and sometimes i do some blues improv. also, i want to keep it on the cheap end, so pref under or around $60. whats a good pickup for me to put in?

seriously, don't do that. Pickups aren't going to make any difference through the amps you have anyway, spend the money on something worthwhile like alcohol.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It would be worth doing if you had a better amp.
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
A 59' Seymour Duncan sounds great for 70 bucks.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah