View poll results: My Musical Path
Acoustic-Electric
9 32%
Electric
19 68%
Voters: 28.
What the title says.

Here are my two decisions=

1. Buy an acoustic-electric and pursue my solo project, which I enjoy doing a lot, but feel I should play with people, not by myself all the time.

2. Buy an electric guitar and start a band at my school. I don't know any bass players or drummers and I ain't that good a singer myself, so I don't know where I would go with it.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated,

Thanks all
Why can you only do one?
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
You already have an electric guitar yes? Get the acoustic electric.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
further on your music life...you will meet more people...why not do both? right now...just do your acoustic electric stuff and then when you meet new people...form a band and still do the acoustic electric...

look...after all...dave grohl does both...as well as the eagles and many other classic examples

and besides...music is not about decisions...its about..what you feel like playing...that best suits your mood at the moment
Get a job/work more.

I'd go with electric guitar in a band until you get enough money to do both.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
You could always get the electric and use the BOSS acoustic simulator, lol. It's built into my Roland Cube and it doesn't sound too bad.
i say get an electric and then later on get an acoustic simulator pedal.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Ah, I got mine and it was 5 years old. Now it's 7 and it's still nice. But I understand. A new one is ~$350. How much are you looking to spend?
used guitars arent that bad im using a gibson from 78(read sig) and i havent had any really bad problems with it(and it took a huge beating from previose owner the thing has more scratches than paint.)and you already have a acoustic so get an electric...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
if the choice is because of money... id say go electric and get a band goin at your skool. that was the best times of my high skool days
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!