I'm pretty sure this is the sickest / oddest movie ever. Talk about being 20 years ahead of your time.

Plus the Wheelers scare me.

Discuss
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I would say some sort of "witty pit comment"...but then I noticed your name was color coated...thus informing me of authority...So I held back...

but

I have seen this movie...heard of it...not heard much bout it....but am now in search for it as you have intrigued me...
I think I've seen it, if it's the same movie I have in mind. Were the wheelers cronies that rode on what appeared to be roller skates on all four limbs? And was there a scary hallway full of heads in jars? If so, that movie scared me when I was a young'n.
Yeah, that's the movie. It's usually seen by children, but it's definately not for children. It is really disturbing..and really awesome.

Think: A Clockwork Orange level of weird, and an accurate interpretation of dark oz books, without the sugar coated layer.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I was watching that clip of the wheelers the other day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0RFE3QGAU

It was a scary awesome movie when I was a kid. The constant distant screaming in the mental hospital at the start freaked me out too.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by waterproofpie
I'm pretty sure this is the sickest / oddest movie ever. Talk about being 20 years ahead of your time.

Plus the Wheelers scare me.

Discuss

The wheelers scare the piss out of me to this day. I cannot think of a scarier monster than ****ing things on wheels.