I was at my grandparents a few days ago and we were having lunch, so I made myself a bowl of kraft dinner. I was expecting someone to help me eat it but, very old people don't typically eat kraft dinner...

Anyway I managed to eat the all of it, I felt like I accomplished something, but nobody else would really care that I did this

Well what are something you managed to accomplish, but nobody else would really care about.
i managed to get through school without taking a piss or a ****.

oh and i headbanged for an hour straight once
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
i ate 3 chili dogs in a row. and im skinny as **** and usually can only handle two. i was proud. proud as hell.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by British_Steal

.... no shit?

EDIT:
to the add to the topic..
I have a high XBL gamerscore
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Last edited by GizmoKaKa at Feb 1, 2008,
Quote by British_Steal

oh and i headbanged for an hour straight once

I managed to do that once, when I was really young. I came home and my mother asked how my day at school was, well I told her this and she just looked at me...

Well I felt pretty awesome..
I made my shadow look really epic.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I managed to fill up my ipod. When I originally got it I thought it'd never be full.
I did this really cool looking thing with my hair the other day, it wasn't attractive so no girls would care... but it just looked really cool... like omgz it will never look like this again cool.
I've learned to fly, but the FAA refuses to let me unleash my talents upon the world.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by British_Steal

I do that everyday.....o_O

Seriously, I hate school bathrooms. Over the course of the my past three high school years, I've used a school bathroom MAYBE three time, twice last year, and once this year.

I just have an incredibly strong bladder, I guess. I don't even get an urge to piss. *shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I do that everyday.....o_O

Seriously, I hate school bathrooms. Over the course of the my past three high school years, I've used a school bathroom MAYBE three time, twice last year, and once this year.

I just have an incredibly strong bladder, I guess. I don't even get an urge to piss. *shrugs*

I'm the same.... except I do get the urge to piss.
Quote by British_Steal

I do that every day....
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I have over 250 pokemon in Pokemon Diamond. I finally learned to play In the Presence of Enemies Pt. 1- Dream Theater.