Page 1 of 2
so basically life just blows. im not sayin this to be emo and ****, but really. i cant do ****. i cant be out past dark, cant leave the house on weekdays, i can only go out once a week, cant stay over at peoples houses, cant have a gf, and i cant go to concerts.

that last one is a big ****ing problem. gigantour is coming to houston april 17th. ive never been to a concert, it would mean everything in the world to me if i got to go this year, and it would totally be worth getting my ass kicked over.

so im thinking, on that thursday, should i just go straight from school and not come home till 1 am and suffer the consequences? cuz there really isnt any way for me to convince them. theyre like ****ing machines.
id do it...

cuz once they see that they cant control you they give up prettey much...

weird form of respect
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Do it. I'm serious, if you're parents are ****ing you over like that then you either deserve you're chance at fun or you're five.
hey if it helps, I don't have my license yet and my pops won't take me to Gigantour because its general admission, no preplanned seating and stuff.
goodbye Megadeth and Children of Bodom
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
dude, you're 18. If it's such a big deal, move out.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
boo ****ing hoo man... at least your parents dont beat your genitals with a hot car antenna..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
since I jsut made a thread and dont want to make another one Im going to ask a question here. Should I sneak out now to spend time with this girl....

and to reply to your post, yeah life sucks mate.
Quote by floppypick
since I jsut made a thread and dont want to make another one Im going to ask a question here. Should I sneak out now to spend time with this girl....

and to reply to your post, yeah life sucks mate.

a duh...
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Quote by civildp1
dude, you're 18. If it's such a big deal, move out.

TS, If your 18 and this is your biggest problem, then your life sucks.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by jetfuel495
so basically life just blows. im not sayin this to be emo and ****, but really. i cant do ****. i cant be out past dark, cant leave the house on weekdays, i can only go out once a week, cant stay over at peoples houses, cant have a gf, and i cant go to concerts.

that last one is a big ****ing problem. gigantour is coming to houston april 17th. ive never been to a concert, it would mean everything in the world to me if i got to go this year, and it would totally be worth getting my ass kicked over.

so im thinking, on that thursday, should i just go straight from school and not come home till 1 am and suffer the consequences? cuz there really isnt any way for me to convince them. theyre like ****ing machines.

Stop whining. There are starving people with malaria and **** that would be more than happy to trade lives with you. You have a house, food, clothes, running water, a computer, etc.

But you should talk to your parents. Talk to them, and give them reasons why you should be able to do these things. Show some maturity, if they say no, just say ok calmly. Maybe they will think about it if you show them you are mature.

EDIT: I just found out you are 18. You are legally an adult! Move out.
eww parents with my way or the highway thinking, that stinks. get them to read some books on rationality :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by ryknow157
boo ****ing hoo man... at least your parents dont beat your genitals with a hot car antenna..

SIGED!
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by jetfuel495
oh you trust me as soon as i hit college im never ****ing coming home. out on the streets or not, i cant stand my ****ing family.

you'll be talking differently when you have to buy your own food and do your own laundry. Once you hit college, you won't have any money for gigantour. You'll be spending it all on booze and car insurance.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
dude, i fucking know. my parents are exceedingly mormon. they dont let me do anything, i cant hang out more than once in a period of like 2 weeks, cant do anything on mondays wednesdays or sundays because of church stuff, and it SUCKS ASS!!!!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
If your parents are still smothering you at 18 then you have a serious problem. I'm surprised you haven't bothered to get your driver's license yet.

What they going to do, ground you? I know I sound like am talking myself up but that isn't my intention. You really need to take some control of your life otherwise you will have little communication skills, no sense of social life and you will be living at your parents house for a long time.

I really don't see why you can't have a GF, that is completely your choice, you are paying for it, you are taking of her, they should be butting out. What concern of theirs is it.

The point is, they should be treating you as your age permits, just like you should them.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Oh my God.

Quit being a whiny baby.

If you're 18 and that's you biggest problem. Move out of your parents' house.

Good Lord, man grow some balls.

You got a house, food, computer,clothes, guitar, and the stuff you have to have to live, and you whine because you can't go to a concert. Grow up. Move out. You can;t always get what you want. Get over it, it's a part of life.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by fail
dude, i fucking know. my parents are exceedingly mormon. they dont let me do anything, i cant hang out more than once in a period of like 2 weeks, cant do anything on mondays wednesdays or sundays because of church stuff, and it SUCKS ASS!!!!

Based on that post, your username is appropriate.
Quote by jetfuel495
oh you trust me as soon as i hit college im never ****ing coming home. out on the streets or not, i cant stand my ****ing family.

You can't hate your family because they care about you. Whether or not you actually see that now is how high your maturity level is, but once their gone, you will see how much you actually need them and how much they mean to you. And thats based solely on if you hate them because of the things they limit you socially. If there's a deeper reason, then this doesn't mean much.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by fail

And you let them force their religious beliefs onto you without making your own choice about you believe? **** what is with these people and their lack of independence?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Masonpwiley
Stop whining. There are starving people with malaria and **** that would be more than happy to trade lives with you. You have a house, food, clothes, running water, a computer, etc.

yes bono...
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by goldmember1217
Based on that post, your username is appropriate.

Hahahaha thats EXACTLY what I was thinking.
basically give up caring for wat the **** ur parents think, if they ground u, dont go home after school lol theyd have to physically restrain me from goin out and being social

(thankfully i do that myself) just for the lulz
Quote by jetfuel495

For an 18 year old, you really need to grow up. Mindless rebellion will get you nowhere and you will regret walking out when you actually live on the street. You really don't know what you are talking. Have a mature discussion about their reasoning and ask them politely why they believe that you cannot have any sense of independence or decision.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by jetfuel495

but this is bigger than a concert... its more than youll ever know

Are you planning to blow up the world? I'll give you $5 if you do.
Quote by jetfuel495
you are all probably right in what youre saying, i just had to rant...

but this is bigger than a concert... its more than youll ever know

The second coming of Jesus?!
Follow me on Twitter
Jw wondering how is it against your religion and what religion are you a part of? a;so why the **** do you care what they say? Be independent goddammit, what will it take to knock some sense into you people? Also your 18 and don't drive WTF?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Quote by jetfuel495
now how the **** do you close a thread?

smartest thing you've said all night.

Go to the original post and hit 'edit' and the thread closing options are at the top of the page.
Page 1 of 2