hey guys what is the sound difference between 10 and 12 inch speakers?
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
12's give you a bigger sound, with more bottom end. 10's give you a more midrange sound. Neither is better (although i perfer 12's) its mostly up to the player to decide. Many amps have a 4 10 config, vs. a 2 12 config
thanks hawk, thats what i was lookin for
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
you know, you get really great answers if you ask these technical questions in the Guitar Gear and Accessories Forum like you're supposed to instead of doing it in the pit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
12 is bigger than 10..

what else do you need to know?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
bigger is always better
Quote by LPstudioWRz28
lol the only difference between mexican and american strats are that mexican strats are made by mexicans in mexico, and american strats are made by mexicans in america...
Quote by ImaMagician
About 2 inches.

For this reason, the pit needs to be renamed "The Deep Dark Pit of Smartasses"

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)