So, me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 months, but dating for a year befor that and this valentines day i wana do somthing special for him..what do you guys suggest?? I reallllly need some help.../:
Open your legs.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lol great response
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by Ace88
Open your legs.

+10000000000. unless u have already done that or do it frequently, then it wont be a big deal. but if its the first time then he will be so happy.
You joined in Janurary, even so you should know not to ask the Pit these kind of questions.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Oral
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
finger him
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
get him a guitar
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
The best things in life are always free... unless from a hooker, then it can get expensive.
Quote by Thornography
Nothing like a Cannibal Corpse CD to express your love for him.

that and a vial of vaginal skin.

get him a flying whale...

and more realistically tongue punch his dirt star.. us guys love that
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by Thornography
Nothing like a Cannibal Corpse CD to express your love for him.

true, but... get something he's interested in, or music?
but whatever it is, be original and from the heart
Give him your heart

...no really, let him get all voodoo'd up and go all 'Temple of Doom' and **** on you. Nothing wins someone over like obscure film referencing!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Give him your heart

...no really, let him get all voodoo'd up and go all 'Temple of Doom' and **** on you. Nothing wins someone over like obscure film referencing!

hows is that an obscure reference? Temple of Doom made like 180 million dollars. Every one has seen it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Doppelgänger
blowjob

Listen to this man.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by civildp1
hows is that an obscure reference? Temple of Doom made like 180 million dollars. Every one has seen it.

I never said she had to tell him what it was from, I just suggested she get him all voodoo garbed and tell him to pull out her heart. I have faith that, sadly, today's generation would be lost on that reference. Believe me, it hurts to call that obscure.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
I never said she had to tell him what it was from, I just suggested she get him all voodoo garbed and tell him to pull out her heart. I have faith that, sadly, today's generation would be lost on that reference.

****, if she did that to me I'd start calling her short round. You know, after the sex.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
****, if she did that to me I'd start calling her short round. You know, after the sex.

...you left your self open to way too many jokes at your expense there my friend I salute you for at least being honest
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
...you left your self open to way too many jokes at your expense there my friend I salute you for at least being honest

No worries mate, my flame shield is impenetrable. And by that I mean I really just don't give a ****.
That's the spirit, now, back on topic...

TS, the key to man's heart...food. Cook him something, really, and if you can't cook well do your best and I'm sure you can win him over.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
I think there is a consensus, The pit suggests sexual favours.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Quote by bella-acoustic
So, me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 months, but dating for a year befor that and this valentines day i wana do somthing special for him..what do you guys suggest?? I reallllly need some help.../:

hang on, u wer dating for but not together? long distance relationship, or am i missing something....

plus this is UG, so writing a song wud seem most appropriate an answer
Quote by mr_potroast
plus this is UG, so writing a song wud seem most appropriate an answer

Wrong.

TS, if you don't exactly feel like whoring yourself out, then a song may actually be the best bet if he's really into music.
Last edited by suthy16 at Feb 2, 2008,
Get naked, and then tell him that you're a lesbian.
He'll be all "zomgzwtff?"
Then tell him that was just an excuse. He's ugly.

Seriously? Dominos Pizza + TBDM's "Miasma" CD, and anyone with any dignity / testicles will be putty in your hand.
R E G G A E
Taking this question to the pit...priceless!

Engrave his name into your forehead with a knife.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
ask him if you can Spank Plank his Wang Shaft...... if that doesnt work... there is only 1 option left.....

Bewbs. (dun dun duuuun)
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by floppypick
The best things in life are always free... unless from a hooker, then it can get expensive.

rofl
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Brandon860
Give him your heart

LOL, what a great movie.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~