Lately I've been remembering past times of football and how out of shape I was, and how many times I threw up. So in the weight room I'll jump on a treadmill and run but it's been every time i do that I get really bad phlegm throat drainage and I'll be coughing for days etc. WHY???

edit; if it matters the air here is really dry and it's usually around 0 degrees Fahrenheit so.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
well, you could have a problem with your nose, or it may be you're out of shape. do you excersise often? how much do you weigh?
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by Unforgotten
i was thinking lactic acid build up but its been going on for a few days so im not quite sure

lactic acid wouldn't make him have phlegm in his throat, that's in his muscles
I think i've heard of this before. It usually ends in death.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I exercise often, every day after school. I'm between 140-150 depending on different things.

And I do have a problem with my upper sickness prone parts no idea what to call it heh. Ear, nose, throat, etc. I guess that might be it =\
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I don't drink ;\\

Quote by tr3nt
I exercise often, every day after school. I'm between 140-150 depending on different things.

And I do have a problem with my upper sickness prone parts no idea what to call it heh. Ear, nose, throat, etc. I guess that might be it =\

well, that sounds like it would cause what you're having, better get it checked.
Quote by TOcheesehead
well, that sounds like it would cause what you're having, better get it checked.

I've had problems with that since I was little. But it seems like I only get sick in the winter.

do you smoke?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
no

Quote by Ace88
I think i've heard of this before. It usually ends in death.

Hahaha

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Change to a healthier diet if you haven't. Don't drink any soda, just water. A LOT of water. Your urine should be clear.
weightlifting weakens your immune system, so vitamins is one thing to think about.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by 12epi345
weightlifting weakens your immune system, so vitamins is one thing to think about.

True, but thats for the hardcore, jay cutlers and dave henry's. if your hard core, all the antioxidants are used for muscle growth and blood flow. good one to take is vitamin e(not exdacy) it well trick your body to produce more antioxidants.
Getting sore throats from running just means that you're unfit. Drink more water and take it slowly.

Quote by Tikiman11
Change to a healthier diet if you haven't. Don't drink any soda, just water. A LOT of water. Your urine should be clear.

+1 If your pee is dark yellow and really stinky then your body is dehydrated. Try and keep it as clear as possible. Drink as much water as possible, but not to the point where you start feeling sick.
Last edited by leephan at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by Axendancy04
True, but thats for the hardcore, jay cutlers and dave henry's. if your hard core, all the antioxidants are used for muscle growth and blood flow. good one to take is vitamin e(not exdacy) it well trick your body to produce more antioxidants.

yea, but i would still suggest a multi, even if you dont work out.

edit: i find that if i eat too close to before i workout, i feel sick, so that could be one thing too.
Last edited by 12epi345 at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by 12epi345
yea, but i would still suggest a multi, even if you dont work out.

ya, well everyone takes multi, but that was just a suggestion
Quote by Axendancy04
ya, well everyone takes multi, but that was just a suggestion

what? are you saying everybody takes one, like, say everyone drinks water? i dont think so.

also, just to clarify. what i said was this - not everyone takes a multi.

dick face
I think the dude that said sore throats from running means your unfit is right. The last time I had to run was November in football. And yesterday I forced myself to do a hard mile on the treadmill and did it in 7:12 and I was wet with sweat after that.

Also I just woke up and I can barely talk and I'd say I can breathe 75% the right way. Trying to cough up the phlegm makes me near throw up so. I remember drinking orange juice when I was little when it happened all the time and it subsided it, the pH of orange juice is 3.3, and the pH of soda is 2.2. Would I be right saying it would help more drinking a clear soda?

I dont know much, but i have bad allergies and when i go to certain places (maybe for you in your weightroom) i get bad allergies and phlegm and all that bad stuff... i'd just go to a doctor and ask
It's already proven I've had the worst allergies since I was 5 and I grew out of them when I was around 12. But like they come back like this (Loosing my voice, really bad phlegm, can't breath etc.) When I run now.