Hey, alright, now that I've been banned, I just wanna say sorry if we got off on the wrong page there. I'm not on here to make enemies, I'm on here to have fun, and I'm sure everyone else is also!
So, I'm sorry if I've been mean to you. So, I just wanted to let all you reading this know that...

This Possum is Awesome!
no one cares
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Possums are pests in New Zealand. They destroy native forests and species - we are eradicating them with everything we can get our hands on, including 1080 poison, cyanide, mass hunting and slaughter.

They are endangered in Australia.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I Hate You!
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by Tedward
thats an "opossum" R-tard ^^^

We call them possums in NZ anyway.

Why so critical?

Wait, aren't you that guy who's obsessed with Duff Mckagan and posts really ****ty covers on youtube while wearing a top hat?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Wait, aren't you that guy who's obsessed with Duff Mckagan and posts really ****ty covers on youtube while wearing a top hat?

Oh my God, I think your right!!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Better
Get out.

Now.

SRSLY... he's also trying to help you... once you become a pit monkey you stay a pit monkey...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
awesomepossum5 strikes again....unfortunately
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
Quote by AwesomePossum5
Hey, alright, now that I've been banned, I just wanna say sorry if i'm annoying and a loser. I'm on here to enemies, obviously. I'm on here to be gay, and I'm sure everyone else is also!
So, I'm sorry if I am a rio. So, I just wanted to let all you reading this know that...

This Possum is the PnZOr of crappiness!

Fixed
honestly guys, why fuel this?
ignore him and he will go away and be awesome all 'by himself' in a dark corner somewhere wearing his top hat playing dont cry under the moonlight
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
I'm just sayin' that I play guitar. That's one of my favorite things in the world! And no one can tell me that I can't play, because I know that I can. So, stop telling me that I suck, because I don't!
P.S. Don't Cry is a good song!
It would hurt less if you didn't try to be nice. The Pit doesn't understand niceness, neither does it tolerate it. Just be an asshole, that way it's a two sided flaming!

...unless your a girl. Then it pays to be very nice. The pit likes nice girls.