Hi my name is Adam and I have been playing guitar for 3 years. I need help with my soloing Please! I play same solos over and over. I would like to think of something new but I don't know how. One of my friends said i need to change my rhythms when I solo. Could someone tell me how to practice or exercise changing rhythms when soloing. Please e-mail me at sum41freak7788@yahoo.com...

Thanks From Adam
wrong part of these forums dude, try guitar and bass basics
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
The Pit will give you absolutely none of the answers you're looking for. Try this part of the forums. They may be able to help you in there.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
It's a trap!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Dude, just like.. rape your fretboard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Dude, just like.. rape your fretboard.

tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
what's up with the plethora of gear questions in the pit lately? It pisses me off when their just like, "I know this is the wrong forum, but it's the Pit. Anything goes." Wrong! The pit is serious god damn business.

still, there seems to have been an increase over the past few weeks.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke