Page 1 of 2
Have you or any of your friends been put in a particularly embarrasing situation in front of the ladies?

When I was 16, a friend of my cousin got on this skateboard (which he had no idea how to maneuver on) and attempted to stand on his hands as he was riding it in order to impress a bunch of girls sitting on a bench a few feet away.
Turns out his arms couldn't bear his weight and gave in. I'm talking his f'n bones sprung out of his elbow joints. Adding insult to injury, he landed right on his face and broke two teeth. The poor girls were left traumatized.
To this day, he still doesn't hear the end of it.

And from personal experience, I was playing football (soccer) on a basketball court next to my college's parking lot. I kicked that damn thing as hard as I could, going for "goal", when all of a sudden, the ball rebounds off the pole and hits a lady friend (a girl I've known since I was seven) of mine right in head, I'm not kidding, you could see "Adidas" on her forehead. It took her quite a while to collect herself. I was subsequently forgiven, but not without a proper ban from the campus' courts for two months.

So, share your stories, let us mock your pain.
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
Last edited by silental at Feb 2, 2008,
whenever i try to impress girls, i just wind up looking like a loud, total pompous asshole
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
ever been dropped on a chick in a crowd surf? yea. no fun.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
There was this girl I liked and she asked me out one day. I said yes. She ran back to a group of friends. They laughed. Turns out that she was only dared to ask me out.
This is kinda lame

So I have some...well...odd friend you might say.

We were getting lunch one day and this kid, one of these odd friends is talking about how he loves these breaded chicken things so much he would make love to them. Then he continues to exclaim one how that would work, drawing the conclusion "It would probably have to be oral wouldn't it?"

So just after he says that, this chick I'd never seen before turns around looks almost right at me(I had not participated in the conversation, I was just between the two friends) and she says "Oh My God... what is wrong with you guys!"

and I was like...ughhh...WHY ME!!!!

EDIT:Also, after my first kiss I said "Wow, I suck at that don't I?"

she didn't respond....needless to say, that was a moment that made me feel like an idiot
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by leephan
There was this girl I liked and she asked me out one day. I said yes. She ran back to a group of friends. They laughed. Turns out that she was only dared to ask me out.

I thought that happened to me once. Turns out she was just really happy that I actually said yes, so she immediately ran back to her friends and I heard laughing. I asked her if she was serious about it the next day, and it turns out she was.

(I dumped her soon after.)
Honestly, I tend to stay quiet and don't try anything stupid around girls. Comes across more as a sort of shyness (which it is). Probably because of that I have more friends that are girls than are guys.

Plus, most guys I know are idiots.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Ahh the old school yard courting process hey. I have a similar basketball story for you. It involves one of my mates having a shoot off with me when this chick he was trying to get came over to see if she could have a shot.

Soon our competition is off and we're trying to do trick shots. After seeing me get a shot in from about 3 meters outside the 3 point line he proceeded to attempt a backward shot, which like your story, hit the ring and straight into the chicks face. I remember her nose bleeding but im not sure if it broke or not.

Another one? OK! I can't remember precisely how i did it but somehow i managed to hit this chick in the nose with the corner of a textbook. I think i was trying to pass it to her by kind of half throwing it and because she wasn't expecting a throw she didn't block her face after my shot went wayward.

Another good one was a mate of mine climbing on top of a building to get a ball his future gf had kicked up there. (I don't think they were dating, but they might have been). It wasn't a big building, the roof was like 5 meters off the ground but he decided he could jump down while throwing the ball. It might have worked if the ball hadn't hit a pole and somehow hit his legs so he couldnt gain his balance and he slipped over and chipped his teeth
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Once, my cousin was talking to my brother at school, and he said "Oh, when ******* was sitting on my lap, i got a boner" and that girl was standing right behind them
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Wulver
Honestly, I tend to stay quiet and don't try anything stupid around girls. Comes across more as a sort of shyness (which it is). Probably because of that I have more friends that are girls than are guys.

+9371834947 On all accounts.
Quote by Wulver

I would be in better with the ladies if my friends weren't such idiots , no wonder I don't talk to them anymore.....
Quote by axeslinger01
whenever i try to impress girls, i just wind up looking like a loud, total pompous asshole

+1

As do I, but who doesn't?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
that's why I don't try to impress them. I let them be impressed.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by leephan

they sound like total assholes. That sucks man.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by leephan

That is very common.

Just ignore them
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

oh god.. there was this chick i was trying to get with was at my old band's practice and she was laying down on the couch... i sat down at her waist and my razorback's fin knocks her right in the face.. she had a knot/egg/bruise **** above her eye for a week.. i still don't hear the end of it haha
my shiz:
dean razorback explosion
agile septor 7 string
all monster/mogami cables

peavey JSX
peavey triple xxx cab

howabout some precision metal, ladies and gentlemen?
www.myspace.com/flawlessamongthefallen
Last edited by anti-goth at Feb 2, 2008,
Ahaha,,, you all suxx

I never get embarrased with girls around, I reject the reality and substitute it with something else

I simply never understand when it becomes embarrasing
You like it
Last edited by linus.d at Feb 2, 2008,
Once, I was on a swing hanging with these 2 girls, tryna look cool i tried jumping off it..

..fell onto the ground and was highly owned..
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by leephan

Bitch...

Anyways mine was in front of one of lady friends (specifically friend becoz she's going out wif my best m8)

and another one of m8s dacked me in front of her and the street i was in.
Btw this was in front of a shop.
Luckily my jocks stayed on =D
Quote by Rockford_rocks
When she found the drugs in her drink.

Boy, did I have to explain a lot.

Yeah thats always a bit embarrassing.

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by AwesomeDrummer
Bitch...

Anyways mine was in front of one of lady friends (specifically friend becoz she's going out wif my best m8)

and another one of m8s dacked me in front of her and the street i was in.
Btw this was in front of a shop.
Luckily my jocks stayed on =D

Yeah, otherwise she would've seen your tiny penis!
so yeah, anytime i get near girls cant talk or form sentences, so i come off looking like a dick. so i guess everytime i go near the opposite sex is embarrasing.

i did f*** up my chances with this girl though. my friends were gonna go set a small bomb off after school. for fun. so my friends and this girl and her friends were walking to school and i went to get it and they saw it. i didnt know what to say and they just ran.

also i wear this insulin pump that attaches to me. it was attached to my butt this day and this one girl was touching it and asked where it went. so i told her. yep
Quote by Dimster Ds
Once, my cousin was talking to my brother at school, and he said "Oh, when ******* was sitting on my lap, i got a boner" and that girl was standing right behind them

Dear God! What did she say?
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
Quote by silental
Dear God! What did she say?

She said something "wtf" or something

Then he tried saying "Nah, i was only saying that" and stuff but it didn't work

It got a lot funnier from there but i forgot

But my bro remembers it
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

my one friend is really ripped, like chizzled abs and whatnot, and these chicks asked him to show them, so he did. and while flexing his abs, he ripped the biggest fart i've ever heard.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
my friend farted on P.E. lesson next to a girl who naturally made big thing about it
鋼の錬金術師
Once, at a school dance, I asked a girl to dance with me, and she denied me, saying she was just getting ready to leave. She walks out towards the door, waits in the foyer for a few minutes, and walks back into the dance, and stays there for another hour and a half or so. Needless to say, this did little for my self-esteem.

Another time, much more recently, I was eating at a burger joint with my band after practice, and I feel a belch coming up. I try to stifle it with my hand, and one of the loudest belches I've ever let erupts from me, echoing around the whole place. Unfortunately, this incredibly hot waitress that had taken my order was right behind me...every time we go back there, I hear about it from the rest of my band.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by axeslinger01

+1

Yeah
I hate that
girls telling me to talk after not saying anything after a while and i just stay quiet.

one time my friend yelled something to this girl about a giant dildo and the girl was like omg who said that and my friend was like alejandro said it and the girl was like omg u disgusting freak and i was pretty embarrassed and wanted to smack her from all the nasty **** she's said.
My friends were chucking stink bombs around the playground to surprise the year 7s at last day of one term. After getting the majority of it done, one of them goes to hurl it to the other side to "impress"(by throwing a tiny piece of glass with chemicals in it) some chick, but it falls out of his hand and just explodes on her. That's when I learnt the meaning of epic phailure.
Quote by silental

I was playing football (soccer) on a basketball court next to my college's parking lot. I kicked that damn thing as hard as I could, going for "goal", when all of a sudden, the ball rebounds off the pole and hits a lady friend (a girl I've known since I was seven) of mine right in head, I'm not kidding, you could see "Adidas" on her forehead.

That is so sigged

edit: too long, damn.. oh well

edit 2: Most of the time I try to impress girls I end up studdering and looking like an idiot. aint cool
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by sleepwalker16 at Feb 2, 2008,
excessive vodka consumption+attempt at 'sexy time'=complete catastrophe........need i say more?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Page 1 of 2