The best joke about scientology ever was in an episode of Dinosaurs where the family was watching TV, and this commercial for selling books came on. The people in the commercial were selling books, and one suggested the other read a book called Dino-Netics to by L. Ron Hubbasaurus or something, which is a book that teaches you to sell books. And it ends..

Dino-Netics, the art of selling books.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Scientology is a dangerous cult, they ruin peoples lives, i don't consider them a joke anymore.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
I'm definitely not a fan of scientology, but where is all the hate coming from all the sudden? It's like one day 4chan (i'm assuming they started all this with that youtube vid) just decided that scientology was evil and they must end it, and everyone is following like sheep. Who cares if someone wants to waste their money on a religion? There are way worse things than scientology nowadays, and the whole thing seems extremely immature to me.
By the way I didn't watch the vid, my internet's too slow where I am.
somebody has already posted this video in one of the anon vs scientology threads... speaking of which is there a new video yet? or do we have to wait for the 10th?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Burning Star 4
Scientology is a dangerous cult, they ruin peoples lives, i don't consider them a joke anymore.

Yep. They brainwash you into thinking they're doing you good, they make you pay for overpriced self-help program that does nothing after overpriced self-help program that does nothing, they advertise themselves as anything they can to get more followers (a self help program, a rehab group, a religion, a study or profession...), they try to blackmail anyone who tries to get the truth out, they forbid people from seeing their families if their families don't like what Scientology is doing to them, and it was invented by an arrogant compulsive liar and a science fiction writer.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by killedbyaspork
somebody has already posted this video in one of the anon vs scientology threads... speaking of which is there a new video yet? or do we have to wait for the 10th?

Off topic, but I love your avatar. I was playing that over again today.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by killedbyaspork

As far as I know, there's been a video having to do with the so called "rules of engagement" put up for protesters, but I haven't really come across anything new that was of any kind of real interest.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Watch out, they have sprinklers......haha
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
TAKE THAT LINK DOWN, I'LL SUE YOU SO HARD! YEAH!

That South Park episode was so awesome lol
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
They actually dig up dirt on loads of people and pressure them into doing stuff for them!
...And the worms ate into his brain.