So i dagged my buddy out last weekend to see kashmir an awesome led zep cover band. and this weekend i have to go to a kiss cover band. i only know i wanna rock and roll all night. do they have any other main stream songs that i will know when i hear them? or was that pretty much thier only big radio hit
Crazy Nights, Do You Love Me, Detroit Rock City, & Beth?
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Strutter
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
They have lots of hits, they were one of the most commercial bands ever, great musicians though
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
heavens on fire, detroit rock city, calling Dr. Love, lets put the x in sex, love gun just of the top of my head
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Black Diamond!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I Love it Loud, God Gave Rock N' Roll to You, Shout it out Loud, God Of Thunder, Calling Dr. Love, Lick it Up definitely, Hard Luck Woman, Deuce.

Theres so many.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Did anyone else come to this thread, read "So i dagged my buddy out...", and expect this to be a homosexual thread?

Or was that just me?
God of Thunder as well.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
dude just google "KISS greatest hits' and you'll see what you need to know!!

HOWEVER if this cover band's bassist doesn't look like a total prick they aren't no good cover band of KISS
Last edited by blitzd at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by BGSM
Did anyone else come to this thread, read "So i dagged my buddy out...", and expect this to be a homosexual thread?

Or was that just me?

for a second i thought i was the only one.... "i dagged my friend" isn't the best way to start a thread lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
haha i meant to say i dragged. Thanks for the input everyone!