Well, I think it's about time for an upgrade with my guitar right now I have an Ibanez GSZ120, and I just recently got a got an upgrade from my roland micro-cube to a Roland Cube 60 and now I think I'm ready for a new guitar, anyways as there is alot of guitars to choose from I'm not sure what to get, I play mostly hardcore kinda stuff like KsE, August Burns Red, Blessthefall, and alternitive rock, like Thrice and stuff but, some times i like a little blues or a little softer rock maybe some stuff like Foo Fighters or even clean stuff like City and Colour so I need something with alot of range, now i want to try to keep it under 1000, and I was looking at guitars by shecter, LTD, Gibson SGs, etc. I'm basically looking for a guitar that i can rock out on but also get kinda mellow with not so heavy, any ideas? thanks in advance. Cheers
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
If you want something with LITERAL range, stick with an Ibanez and you will have the 24 frets you need
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
thanks man, any models in mind?
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
I have a Roland Cube 60, it owns.

As for everything else, Idk *leaves thread*
haha, i agree with the Cube 60 owning :P
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Ibanez RG 550
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
yea them Schecter C-1s are hella sexy
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
You could grab an S series if you want a good whammy bar, but the setup would be a bitch. If you don't want the whammy you could get an RG Series model.

And if you want an example of why i PERSONALLY need 24 frets, I like to play this song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7S5eVrjJ-8Y

Its on a seven string, but I improvise :P
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2