and were frieds, so how do you ask a friend out that youve known for a while, all of the girls ive dated i really havnt known well when we started off, so what do i say?
There isn't a special way, just be wary that if she rejects you things will probably get awkward
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
don't. ****. your. friends.

it never ends up good. thats just my advice. but i don't know how much luck you'll have, your in the dreaded "friend" zone already lol
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
How good of friends are you already and how long have you known her for? I'd suggest not doing it if you both are really good friends, as it could very well possibly ruin the friendship, but if it works, then more power to you.
Quote by NutZz?
don't. ****. your. friends.

it never ends up good. thats just my advice. but i don't know how much luck you'll have, your in the dreaded "friend" zone already lol

Agreed.

Scope out her friends.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Sup?
Ever been on UG?
Ever heard of a guy called ydoclester12?
I heard he really wants you. You should look further into it, i heard hes great in bed.
Quote by ydoclester12
and were frieds, so how do you ask a friend out that youve known for a while, all of the girls ive dated i really havnt known well when we started off, so what do i say?

relationship thread.....you'll get more help there, but so I don't seem like dick, make sure you're not in the friend zone
Depends how attractive and charming you are, if you're friend is attracted to you, you just ask her out and go out. If she isn't... well you ask her out and then feel awkward for a while and then end up resenting her and drifting apart.

It's all part of nature's magic. That is if you are pretty good friends already, if you just run in the same circles or whatever, go for it.
I could never do that.
If you achieve it then mad props to ya.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!