Page 1 of 2
I know this should be in the relationship fourm but i'm afaid no one will listen and go off topic, sorry if i'm breaking rules

I like this chick at my school, keep in mind i'm in year 9 and she is in year 8.
I've liked her for a while and i really want to go out with her. I'm in none of her classes and the only time i would get a chance to talk to her is at lunch or during string ensemble rehersal. She knows me a little bit, the other day she said hey to me so she knows i exsist

Now one problem is, i have Autism which puts off some people for me, if you met for the first time, you wouldn't know if i had it or not, but some treat like i don't know anything sometimes because of it.

I not a nerd so i am in her legue and her is another thing to the equation, her friend likes my cousin, so what me and my cousin are planing is to do a double date sort thing, he knows the girl i like as well.

Now, i want to get to know her a bit before valentimes day because that would be the perfect time to ask her out, now is when i'm gunna ask for some help from my fellow UGer's

How can i get to talk to her and know her a bit in 13 days? I can't walk right up to her while is with her friends because she probably won't want to talk to me in front of them, so, has anyone got any ideas that can help me out?

Because if i just ask her out when she dosn't really know me, it will just be a definite no, any help will be appriciated
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Relationship Thread.. seriously...
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Sorry, i'm just worried that if i put this in the relationship thread, no one will notice and go off topic and stuff and i just want to be heard and get some advice
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by SilentDeftone
Stick your tongue all the way in her ear hole and wiggle it around. Make sure you taste her ear wax.

Makes 'em instantly wet.

-SD

Plz get out of this thread, you're no help
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by SilentDeftone
Stick your tongue all the way in her ear hole and wiggle it around. Make sure you taste her ear wax.

Makes 'em instantly wet.

-SD

That's not even funny... I expect funnier things than that from you.
Quote by SilentDeftone

Makes 'em instantly wet.

-SD

Yummy ear wax.
ಥ_ಥ
express your love in klingon, that usually works.
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Quote by SilentDeftone

Makes 'em instantly wet.

-SD

See that's the kind of stuff that happens when you don't post in Relationship Thread, it's there for your sake.

Seriously though, just like walk up to her after/before rehearsal and say hi, if she ignores you it's bad, if she doesn't you're in a conversation. And please don't say anything stupid, ie sex-related/meme/etc etc.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Is anyone going to be helpful?!
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

how about getting her email address/AIM SN first and then just getting some
basic talk going?
well.... dead girls dont say no.

just saying...

oh and i guess you just have to make conversation with her every chance you get.. then eventualy SHE will wanna talk to YOU. then things go smooth from there
Quote by Kaed15
See that's the kind of stuff that happens when you don't post in Relationship Thread, it's there for your sake.

Seriously though, just like walk up to her after/before rehearsal and say hi, if she ignores you it's bad, if she doesn't you're in a conversation. And please don't say anything stupid, ie sex-related/meme/etc etc.

Yeah, i might do that, thanks

Also my cousin is friends with the girl i like so that is helpful
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

be yourself. dont tell her your autistic, tell her once you get to know her bcoz you might find out theres something different about her aswell. hope this helps, i know it helped me.
Gear: ESP-LTD EX-50 black
Randall RG25RX
Digitech Death Metal Stompbox
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Ernie Ball "Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom"
Quote by SilentDeftone

Makes 'em instantly wet.

-SD

Dude ur hella funny
not
ur gay
serious

-YZ

^^see what i did there, i mocked u haha
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Just threaten to blow up her home planet unless she tells you the location of the Rebel Base.

Quote by MeTaLcOrE_ShReD
be yourself. dont tell her your autistic, tell her once you get to know her bcoz you might find out theres something different about her aswell. hope this helps, i know it helped me.

yeah, i'm not going to tell her that, i'm just to be myself, i'm not going to try and show off because it usally backfires
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by Dimster Ds
A bunch of stuff I'm too lazy to read.

Now listen Dimster. I like you, so I'm going to tell you exactly what to do. Now, don't argue with me, if you're coming to us for help then you are clearly not an authority on the subject, so who are you to tell me I'm wrong?

Your first mistake is thinking of her as a girl. She is not a girl, she is an animal. And you are an animal as well. So, start acting like it. Here's where you start.. Start sniffing her. Then, maybe growl a little bit at all the competition. Once she notices this, she might be a little bit annoyed, but all that means is that you've gotten her attention. The next time you see a guy showing her any attention.. ANY attention at all.. Kill him. It doesn't matter who it is. It could be the science teacher. Kill him. And tear out his heart and give it to her as a gift. That is very, very romantic, believe me. Okay, now she knows you care. And people know not to go anywhere near her. Now you have to seal the deal by peeing on her land. Pee on her front door, preferably when her father is around. It won't be long before you're grabbing her neck with your jaws, and positioning.

Good luck.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by bowdyyz69
Dude ur hella funny
not
ur gay
serious

-YZ

^^see what i did there, i mocked u haha

Dude, ur liek hellaz funnie, too.

...I think you know where I'm going with this.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Just threaten to blow up her home planet unless she tells you the location of the Rebel Base.

Good luck, wish I could offer you some advice but i have none
if she treats you like you're some weirdo retard because you have autism, then shes definitely not worth it. just be yourself, and if she doesnt like it, her loss
JoJ and SD gave some awesome advice in this thread.

But generally, if you want a girl to like you, you must begin dressing like a member of the Schutzstaffel. Seriously. It sounds like it would just get you a whole bunch of negative attention, but THEN, you play the 'I'M JSUT EXPERESIN MAHSELF : ', which most dumb chicks like because it supposedly shows some sort of personality, I guess.

That's what I did, and here I am in a steady job, with a wonderful wife and rooms full of nazi paraphinalea.

*thumbs up to camera*
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Shes the grade below you?

I SMELL PEDOPHILE.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
If you being Autistic bothers her, she isnt worth being with mate. A girl should like you for who you are, and that kinda stuff shouldnt put her off if she is a decent girl. And on the asking out part, just go for it, what have you got to lose?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Hahahahahah!! No ¬_¬
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Dimster Ds
I not a nerd so i am in her legue

Evidently

I dunno, try the double date and just see how it goes, talk about random ****.
Page 1 of 2