Page 1 of 3
so i want to learn some nice songs i can learn for just solo acoustic and singing ya know to impress the ladies, or just to chill at parties n stuff, so throw me sum suggestions. :] i own a capo and i have a pretty good range n am a pretty damn good player so watever
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
When I want cozytime with my gf I play Minor majority - Supergirl
...And the worms ate into his brain.
I Remember You - Skid Row

No competetion!!! just dont even bother posting after me! ok!! all above suggestions were owned! its done!! PLAY THIS SONG

The song is mainly acoustic..although not all of it. You could easily play the acoustic bit all the way through it anyway.
Solo acoustic songs that will get you laid:
Andy Mckee-Rylynn
John Butler-Ocean
Justin King-Knock on wood
Songs that you can sing and play to get you laid:
Iron and Wine-The trapeze swinger
Jack Johnson-Better Together
John Butler Trio-Seeing Angels
Your set.
o and keep in mind im in high school, im not sure whos popular right now i aint much for mainstream but throw sum of that in too
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Slough Feg - I Will Kill You / You Will Die.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
+1 to the skid row reccommendation.
If i had any voice at all i'd be doing some Shinedown songs because that guys voice could melt panties off a girl, and the acoustic guitar is always really simple.
Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye

Good luck trying to get it to sound as good as him though.
Last edited by AngusIsMyHero at Feb 2, 2008,
Hey There Delilah.

There I said it.

Play some Goo Goo Dolls, most girls love Iris.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
If you need a song to get laid, you're never going to get laid.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Using your guitar to get some poon is probably the most dis-resprectable thing you can do to it. Its an instrument for god's sake, treat it with some dignity.
Skjend Hans Lik - Carpathian forest

Some **** like that.

If they don't like it, they're the wrong girl.
Quote by farcry
you realize your gonna be high, in school. I suggest bringing music
the thread title was joke *no ***** you realy think im gonna bust out my my guitar with a sign that says will play for pussy??? anyway coo stuf so far, wat about oldies? any ideas
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Quote by dannyniceboy
Well joke or not, guitar can act as an icebreaker with girls. It can also put some icing on the cake if a girl is interested. I have been completly ignored by some girls and what not then someone breaks out a guitar and all of a sudden some attention comes my way. Whether or not that makes me a dousche bag I don't care.

My point being is dont rule out getting laid :-)

Well there's a big difference between simply using a guitar as an icebreaker and using it to actually get laid.
Quote by dannyniceboy
Well joke or not, guitar can act as an icebreaker with girls. It can also put some icing on the cake if a girl is interested. I have been completly ignored by some girls and what not then someone breaks out a guitar and all of a sudden some attention comes my way. Whether or not that makes me a dousche bag I don't care.

My point being is dont rule out getting laid :-)

ya thats pretty much wat i intended, ya know like just chillinwith sum homies n bust out my guitar or hangin with a girl and shes like o you play guitar and im like yea and she says play me sumthing im not exactly gonna start playing death metal on my acoustic or stuff yaddada mein. it dont make me a douche does it..
music is an expression of ones emotions therefore if one of those were to be horny than by god for the sake of music LET FREEDOM RING!!!! but even if not horny, music is to be judged by the listener iit turns em on it turns em on
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
the thread title was joke *no ***** you realy think im gonna bust out my my guitar with a sign that says will play for pussy??? anyway coo stuf so far, wat about oldies? any ideas

American Woman - The Guess Who
Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Sitting On The Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Lean On Me - Bill Withers
Love Hurts - Nazareth

Not really "oldies" but they aren't new.
some good acoustic songs I'll play at parties:
Jack Johnson ones area always good
Edwin McCain - I Could Not Ask For More
Edwin McCain - Solitude

If you have the skill:
Tommy Emmanuel - Angelina
I Cum Blood
lol
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Dude dont play any love songs or like that to girls. It's only creepy and she likes it only if she likes you already.
yea alright alright, let me rephrae this thread completely..... songs that are IMPRESSIVE to play with a small group of people, OR that i can pull out my guitar and show sum girl my skillz
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
yea alright alright, let me rephrae this thread completely..... songs that are IMPRESSIVE to play with a small group of people, OR that i can pull out my guitar and show sum girl my skillz

Well unless the girl plays guitar herself she's most likely going to care about the lyrics mostly so it'd be great if you can sing and play at the same time. Like someone said earlier Wonderwall is an awesome song this type of occasion. Basically any ballad type song.
nazi girlfriend - iggy pop
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Quote by guitarnoobie
Well unless the girl plays guitar herself she's most likely going to care about the lyrics mostly so it'd be great if you can sing and play at the same time. Like someone said earlier Wonderwall is an awesome song this type of occasion. Basically any ballad type song.

Yeah they don't really give a crap about the guitar, it's all about the singing and the lyrics.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
so i want to learn some nice songs i can learn for just solo acoustic and singing ya know to impress the ladies, or just to chill at parties n stuff, so throw me sum suggestions. :] i own a capo and i have a pretty good range n am a pretty damn good player so watever

someones up themselves.
anywho, collide by howie day. awesome song.
You should play the collected works of Amon Amarth. Chicks love vikings, right?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Make an acoustic version of "Fucked with a Knife" by Cannibal Corpse.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls is a REALLY good acoustic song. So's New American Classic by Taking Back Sunday and Swing Life Away by Rise Against. They're...somewhat mainstream.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Feel Like Making Love.

DUNUH DUHH

DUNUH DUHH

DUNUH DUHHH

FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVEEE
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Page 1 of 3