Hello UG

I am caucasian (from Russia, if that matters) and I personally haven't been called a "white boy", but I have heard the term being used about some other guys.

Why is being told "liek OMG ur such a white boy" considered to be a derrogative term? Yeah, I know I'm white, why make a big fuss out of it?
It's more about acting white
...And the worms ate into his brain.
It's usually said to people who are white but are trying to be black, or use black lingo.
Quote by sashki
And how does one act white?

If you don't know, you probably are!
Quote by filthandfury
White boy...

GIV ME YA PUD PUD.

lulz "this is england" refference.

on a serious note, my mates call me a whitea boy coz i have no tan.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
I call one of my friends white because he can't dance.
However, as all my friends are white (including me) it's quite silly.
Did you know there are only 10 black people living in the town next to mine? that's out of at least ten thousand people
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by sashki
And how does one act white?

By eating mayonnaise on a sammidge I suppose.

And by using the "Time-Out" parenting technique.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock

+1!

Just slap your kids already!
Its a racist remark. Call a black man "boy" and see if he gets offended.
Usually used when someone tries to jump and fails horribly, or just used when dancing...
By itself, it doesn't really mean anything, it's just an objective statement. But because of the tone of voice that usually accompanies it, well it starts to carry an almost negative connotation , though it never bothered me..probably because anyone who have ever called me that was also white as me.
Quote by punk_metal
Well its usually the black people who say it to the white...

That's because they're jelous .
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

It's like... do you like mayonaise or hot sauce on your burgers?
the first = white boy
the latter = ******
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by BenFoffenbock

Can't get any whiter than that

Also, saying 'grape juice' instead of 'grape drink'.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Can't get any whiter than that

Also, saying 'grape juice' instead of 'mah purple drank'.
Lulz.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Can't get any whiter than that

Also, saying 'grape juice' instead of 'grape drink'.
Grape drink sounds like some Americanised bastardisation of the English language to me - much like a child still learning to talk properly.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by n2dablue

Ha! I remember this guy (black guy) and he was called "boy." Pissed him off so severely he threatened to shoot the guy that called him boy when he meant no harm whatsoever. Funny thing is, the black guy's name was "Johnboy."
Because black is where it's at nowdays.
Sucks, cuz i dont think black is where its at.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by GHJ
Grape drink sounds like some Americanised bastardisation of the English language to me - much like a child still learning to talk properly.

Indeed, or just plain ebonics. As mentioned, the correct way is 'mah purple drank'.
Lol I hate it when ppl call me white. I"m not even white, anyone can see that i'm brown/asian. but like all my friends are like " Wow, yo'ure so white, just because I like Rock music. And I get bored when i'm listening to R & B music, and becuase i like skateboarding, and because I like I don't speak my parent's languages, and my friends do. They're always like You're so white on the inside, and that brown ppl are supposed to be more black. pisses me off. It's not like I"m trying to be white, Im just a normal, kid, growing up in a suburban neighborhood. And now just because I'm brown, I can't play guitar because only white ppl do that? And all my friends always make fun of me. Like once they asked if I liked slipknot, and I only herad a few songs, and thought they wre ok, so I was like ya sure, and they kept bugging me about it, like they were like "yo, are you gonna cut yourself, and kill your mom" i was like wtf. i dont even listn to slipknot. then I started listning to gangsta rap and i started rapping and my freestyles were so dope(cheesy, but they liked it) , so now they dono wats wrong with me.
Quote by CowboyUp
Oh lawds! Yall's an crackuh ass honkey bitch! Weh's my rehd k00laid?

YEE THUG LIFE!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
It's just a phrase referring to stereotypes. If you act like the stereotypical white kid then you get called it, it has nothing to do with you actual ethnicity. I call my singer a nigger all the time, and my sister a white girl. Just be a little more eccentric and you'll be cool
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I'm extremely white. Does anyone want a white-off?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I have been called a white boy even though I have brown skin. I guess I'm white in the inside and brown on the outside. I laugh when I see a white person calling another white person "white" to insult them.
You're from russia. You're not gonna get the concept of "white boy" unless you're from america, or watch A LOT of stupid american movies from the 80s to today.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
It's usually said to people who are white but are trying to be black, or use black lingo.

I'm black, and I have never heard this term used on anyone white, as a matter of fact I'm known as the whitest black boy because I don't act like I'm supposed to.
Quote by SilentDeftone
"And you're such a n*****."

-SD

Quote by sum_ugly_man
I guess I'm white in the inside and brown on the outside.

Yum. I like Maltesers.
R E G G A E
Ive met like...4 black Kids and they Acted more "White" Than most Caucasians i know. I Dunno, i dont usually get called that. more or less im labled as a Satanist for listening to Metal...and cuz i know a lot about the religion. No one in my school likes Black/ Death metal haha
Holy crap...I'm white!
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
I call my friends white crackers and honkeys sometimes, but that's just when I'm claiming to be black. The rest of the time I call them my n*ggers (or nignogs, anything i feel like really).

God I love living in a town where I don't have to worry about accidentally being racist, we just plain don't have ethnic minorities! There's no racism just because there is no need. We have I think at most 5 non-white people in my year of at least 500.
Quote by n2dablue

Its not racist Its a jokingly derogatory remark that refers to someone's "Squareness". White boy.
We raped the black man of his music, so therefore, he gets to make fun of us a little. Capisce?