I was bored one day and I thought back to some time in 8th grade where we read the book Speak and I remember the part where Andy Evans suggested that Melinda liked it and then I came up with the realization that not every single rape victim in the history of the world did not enjoy it, even a little so maybe there's no such thing as rape, only advanced tickling.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I was bored one day and I thought back to some time in 8th grade where we read the book Speak and I remember the part where Andy Evans suggested that Melinda liked it and then I came up with the realization that not every single rape victim in the history of the world did not enjoy it, even a little so maybe there's no such thing as rape, only advanced tickling.

Yeah, blunt force trauma=advanced tickling

Advanced tickling - not funny and not cool.

guitarnoobie - never gonna get laid with that attitude.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by AllTimeNewbie
Mandy: Your father was a Roman.
Brian: You mean... you were RAPED?!
Mandy: Well... at first, yes.

haha monty pythons life of brian.
sup?
Quote by cocacolabottle
Rape is a woman who changed her mind afterwards.

thats ****.
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
Wow. This thread is truly F u cked.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by guitarnoobie

i would personally like to award you as UG's biggest TWAT!!!!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

epiphany is just a poor mans gibsonany.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!