I just logged on to Thomann to finally order a GA5, and I saw this...

http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_ga15.htm

GA15 - 4 valve 15w, effects loop, headphone out, EQ... which branded amp is this?

Anyone got any information on / reviews of this amp? At £113 it looks almost too good to be true...
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
That is Thomann's own brand, you wont find it anywhere else. It think it probably sucks. It could be allright though...I dunno.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
That is Thomann's own brand, you wont find it anywhere else. It think it probably sucks. It could be allright though...I dunno.

Wrong, the GA5 is nice from what I hear.

Quote by lefthandman9876
thr ga5's are basicly valve juniors check if this is the same as the other valve amp epi make

Wrong, the GA5 IS a VJ.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Wrong, the GA5 is nice from what I hear.

Wrong, the GA5 IS a VJ.

With an extra tone knob, a little less gain and a different speaker
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
^Yes, but it's just a VJ rebranded (it even says EPi on the board) with a tone knob instead of a resistor. The reason it has less gian is because of the tone knob, take it away and it's JUST like a VJ.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by Gabel
^Yes, but it's just a VJ rebranded (it even says EPi on the board) with a tone knob instead of a resistor. The reason it has less gian is because of the tone knob, take it away and it's JUST like a VJ.

Ya, and i guess the different speaker is what allows them to sell it for less...assuming it is a cheaper speaker
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
yep it has a weber signature ceramic 8 which valve junior had too for wwhile but now switched to an 8"eminence. neither are much to brag about really, as no 8" guitar speakers are in my experience.

the real reason why they can sell it for cheaper is that they own the whole production line, from the ordering from the chinese factory to selling them at their cyber store, where as epiphone sells em to the resellers and price gets increased because of that
Harley Benton > Epi VJ on their small tube amps, I think there is a HB 2/12 cab on Thomann which has some real nice speakers in it, and match that and the head, it'll probably cost the same, maybe a tad more than the VJ but sound better, IMO anyway)
^The 2x12 has Celestion V30s and is like cheaper than buying two loose ones.

Yeah the HB is cheaper because there are NO middle hands.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band