anyone got any ideas on what 3 17/18 year old guys could go out and do?
doesnt necessarily need to be mischievious... anything fun..
we got nothing.
[money is no problem]
Quote by Unforgotten
Playing loud music in your car around the neighborhood at 2am in the morning

we planned on that anyway
Quote by Minkaro
Fantastic, then you can buy me some food.

lol.... k....
know where toukley is in australia?
if not, id love some ideas on activities for the night =D

EDIT: no gay sex suggestions please.
this is THE BEST EFAR you can pull off. you need dog poop(oh yeah) a needle, and a car handle where you cant see what your reaching into. put the dog crap up the hadle, then place thje needle in, so that the person goes to open the car door, stabs their finger which has just been in dog crap, and suck the wound(and the dog poo)
that is the greatest one.
ever.
There was a Signature here.

It's gone now.
ive always wanted to act out the 8 mile scene where they drive round n use the paintball gun
and whatever u do u gotta tell UG..........PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by Minkaro
Fantastic, then you can buy me some food.

I do agree, what is the most expensive thing on the menu??
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
get a life
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
what we do, when we are driving around, we steal like any signs we can. stop signs, road signs, signs off shops, fences, anything that we think will look cool hangin in our rooms.

when we are having a party, before we start to get hammered, we have a scavenger hunt,
where u go around doing things that are on a list, like steal pizza from dominos, skinny dip in a randoms pool, pass a random, get beer from a pub (for people underage, but is only 18 here and we are 17), or like stealing as many stop signs or watever. watever tasks u can come up with. for each task u get a certain amount of points, whichever team has the most wins, obviously.

teams are split with a car each, so its good to get as many people and cars as u can. and u have to bring back evidence of everything youve stolen, or film it. each team needs a camcorder. then u come back afterwards, talk about the funny **** that happend, then argu over who cheated or not. then u get smashed and have a totally mad party. then do it again next friday
Quote by KingNando

[money is no problem]

2 words. Drive by.

lolz i wna see u try that
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
drive by phone boxes/bus shelters - get in your car with some air pistol or catapult and smash the glass in these things

hedge jumping - run around the neighbourhood jumping into peoples garden trees and bushes

phone fun - order taxi/pizza etc to some angry guy in your neighbour hood and stand in the street to watch his expression (order like 10 taxi and 10 pizza at same time!)

phone fun 2 - few days after initial assult on "angry guy", order a skip to be hired out to his house. leave it on his drive so he cannot get ar from garage..

house fun - fill water ballons with water/emulsion paint mixture and bomb someones house. nice fun!

erm, there is plenty of **** to do!

my best suggestion, steal some big amps and drum kit and set up a garage band!
-Keep on listening to the great Joe Strummer. Cos through music, we can live forever.
Quote by wilson479
my best suggestion, steal some big amps and drum kit and set up a garage band!

Stealing street signs and/or cheap things is fun, but stealing musical equipment? Not cool man.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by maca-venagas
what we do, when we are driving around, we steal like any signs we can. stop signs, road signs, signs off shops, fences, anything that we think will look cool hangin in our rooms.

when we are having a party, before we start to get hammered, we have a scavenger hunt,
where u go around doing things that are on a list, like steal pizza from dominos, skinny dip in a randoms pool, pass a random, get beer from a pub (for people underage, but is only 18 here and we are 17), or like stealing as many stop signs or watever. watever tasks u can come up with. for each task u get a certain amount of points, whichever team has the most wins, obviously.

teams are split with a car each, so its good to get as many people and cars as u can. and u have to bring back evidence of everything youve stolen, or film it. each team needs a camcorder. then u come back afterwards, talk about the funny **** that happend, then argu over who cheated or not. then u get smashed and have a totally mad party. then do it again next friday

Viva La Bam??

anyways... u 3 cud go on a rape rage... rape anythin that moves.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
put everything you can find in microwave ovens
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Orgy! Orgy! Orgy!...
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Something really stupid that will confuse people when they see it. Like buying a load of fish and spelling out 'FISH' in massive letters along the path or road.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Something really stupid that will confuse people when they see it. Like buying a load of fish and spelling out 'FISH' in massive letters along the path or road.

+1 At my school I wrote "I LIKE TAPE" really big in tape and colored it black and i got saturday detention for 3 weeks for vandelism.
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me