I LOVE MUSE GUD S**T!!!! nice but i like the intro chords cleaner but well done excellent work in the lead area, lovely tone too what amp u using?

crit my bands instrumental? It's on our bebo page lol it's the only song posted
http://www.bebo.com/kingrexnz
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
I LOVE MUSE GUD S**T!!!! nice but i like the intro chords cleaner but well done excellent work in the lead area, lovely tone too what amp u using?

crit my bands instrumental? It's on our bebo page lol it's the only song posted
http://www.bebo.com/kingrexnz
I'm using a Marshall MG, but I use my Digitech RP80 for amp modeling.
Extremely well played, but your tone is terrible. That Digitech modeller pedal is never going to sound good. Get a tube amp and some good-quality effects and you'll wonder how you ever played with those things before...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by MmmCesium
Extremely well played, but your tone is terrible. That Digitech modeller pedal is never going to sound good. Get a tube amp and some good-quality effects and you'll wonder how you ever played with those things before...

I'm saving up right now.
Nicely done, man. Biggest thing is just the aforementioned gain/tone issue, which is a pretty easy fix. I know how much of a pain it is to be limited tonewise. I do play a few of the parts differently, most notably the first guitar break (with the trem bar). I know it's difficult to coordinate playing with the tremolo, but once you have it down it sounds so much better, not to mention is more fun to play.

Keep it up
Quote by gregormendel812
Nicely done, man. Biggest thing is just the aforementioned gain/tone issue, which is a pretty easy fix. I know how much of a pain it is to be limited tonewise. I do play a few of the parts differently, most notably the first guitar break (with the trem bar). I know it's difficult to coordinate playing with the tremolo, but once you have it down it sounds so much better, not to mention is more fun to play.

Keep it up

Yeah, I used a Vibrato setting on my Multi FX instead, I can almost play it with the bar, but the thing holding it in is broken, so it sits lose and I can't tighten it. Listening to it again, I realized that I used way too much gain.