Let me know what you think could be done to make this a better board or what pedals could be added to it

thanks, Aidan.
maybe a line 6 delay would be nice but otherwise i want to sex your pedal
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
I'm soooo jealous bass wizard some mighty fine pedals you got there,i want your boss chorus,your electric mistress,your pitchshifter and your vox !!!At the moment i have a crybaby and was wondering if you have ever compared the two pedals(vox and crybaby),which is better if you have?Anyhow if i had your board and was considering more pedals I personally would consider a delay,a phaser and an eq.I would also ditch an od pedal and the tuner and get a korg dt10 tuner then i'd invest in some quality patch leads.but thats just what i'd do everyone has there own preferences.Can you sum up the full cost of your board and effects,don't mean to be nosy but that must've seriously cost a bomb!!! rock on!!
is this case a guitar hardcase? i would change only one think. i would replace these 2 power supplies with the vs one spot.it's cheaper and more reliable
Gear:

ESP LTD MH-400
Samick Malibu
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12 (V30's)
Line 6 Spider II

Pedals:
Behringer Acoustic modeler,
Jam NS-wah (handmade wah)
EHX LPB-1
Mxr Phase 90

mics: Shure Sm57
Yes that case is a old guiar case, i lined it with some slanted wood then used some sort of no more nails to attach carpet to it, then velcroed the pedals down. As to the VOX vs. crybaby..... I tried them both in the shop.... Vox ftw
And on the subject of price, well i really dont know
Last edited by bass wizard at Feb 2, 2008,