i gave her a quick hicky as some fun. but it was pretty strong, and after like fifteen seconds i stoped and there was a little spot of blood on her neck.
i told her and she wiped some off my top lip.
im afraid that it might've poped a vien or some ****.
anybody know whats going on? is that normal?

lol, i sucked blood through her neck.
It means youre a vampire.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Nah it's fine. You won't have damaged veins or arteries, just capillaries, which heal quickly.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
of course not...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
i really dont get hicky's. why do people do it, afterwards they try and hide then, it doesn't feel or look god. whats the appeal?
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Try writing your name in hickies for her parents. But don't tell her you're doing it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
shes contracted the vampire virus from u now.... undead sex n bloody nights ahead
Guitars
-ibanez apex
-fender fat strat

Amps
-fender frontman 15g
-roland cube 15

Effects
-dime siginature crybaby from hell

Quote by bobthemonkey14
But carpal tunnel is the best tunnel there is...
Quote by Våd Hamster
next time you want her blood, just bite her

lol at what he said.
only moments ago we were joking about how it used to piss me off that she used to use her teeth while giving head.

but yeh. thats good news that she aint gonna die. thanks guys.
Start learning 'Tears in Heaven'.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
well, i had a girl literally sink her teeth into my wrist right by the main artery a few days ago... i have no idea what that was in aid of... she just said "give me your hand" and then *chomp*.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Hickies. Nothing good ever came from them. Why the heck do kids still do them?
If you're an insensitive prick like me, laughs come from them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
lol at what he said.
only moments ago we were joking about how it used to piss me off that she used to use her teeth while giving head.

but yeh. thats good news that she aint gonna die. thanks guys.

sorry, hold on, you actually thought she was going to die for real? are you serious?

jesus.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
oh lol, yeah. That happens, that's nothing serious, you burst a few capillaries and it seeped out, or that's what it sounds like, she should just have a little bruise there for a while. At least, that's what it sounds like to me, if you are worried, go to a doctor just in case.
Quote by dumps
sorry, hold on, you actually thought she was going to die for real? are you serious?

jesus.

no. but at the time i was worried that if a vien or artery had poped there could be some serious damage done.

but so far all thats happened is she has grown some fangs and got a wierd craving for blood.