hey all,

ive got a guitar from a friend, he bought 2-3 years ago. Its a jackson rr3. I want to know, from where the guitar is. I can only find this number: 9727858, but nothing more. The officially jackson homepage dont give some informations, but i hope you guys can. Thank you for helping.

cannibalizer
I'm pretty sure the RR3's are korean made.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
After further investigating I'm like ...... 90% sure its japan made.
Although being a late model jackson might have stopped making them in japan around 10 years ago like many other companys.

I'll keep looking, but what I've found so far has been japan.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
that are good news. please give a response, if you have some news. thank you for your perfect helping.
yeah they are made in japan along with the dk2's
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Yeah it's made in japan.
My japan made ibanez is a beauty !
So yours should be too.

Enjoy your shred machine :P
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I'm pretty sure Jackson only makes their guitars in the US and Japan? I'm talking only midrange and high-end models though. Don't know about the cheap ones, but you would know if it was made in the US as they almost always put that on the headstock. Otherwise it must be Japan. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
all jackson pro series guitars are made in japan. this includes the DK2M, DKMG, RR3, RR5, RR24 etc
Quote by haz_uk
all jackson pro series guitars are made in japan. this includes the DK2M, DKMG, RR3, RR5, RR24 etc

Correct. All Jacksons with 7 Digit Serials are Japanese. This includes all Pro Series, Most newer X series, first year Performers, and a few early Dinky Reverse. All 9 digit are all Indian or Korean, which includes most Performers, Most Dunky Reverse, and Pre-Circa 2002 X Series.
I'm pretty sure a lot of the newer jacksons are made in Japan. My DK2M is japan made.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...