so it's been a good start to this year, the 'emo' is slowly dieing out. or at least the hardcore ones are. But i think they are starting to realize this because this happened at college the other day:

Apparently, an emo girl went to an art room, stole a little knife type thing, went in to the toilets and started to scratch her wrist with it. nothing bad, just some physical banter with her wrist.

'Accidently' she cut too deep and got her artery so she panicked a bit so she came out the toilets asking for help (this is when i saw her). So her friends came and wrapped her wrist up in tissue, they put her on a bus home, which was like a 2 hour bus journey, then she got home and went to hospital and shes totally fine.

what she didn't know is that they phoned an ambulance, so the ambulance had to go all the way to her house just to find out shes already at hospital. When she came out the toilets, we all went to have a look in there, i honestly don't know how she was 'fine' there was so much blood on the floor, absolutely loads. it was disgusting.

so it appears the emo is cutting deeper to get more attention. ****ing emo's.

has anyone else noticed that emo's are starting to die out? The look is still around but theres nothing hardcore knocking about.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by boreamor
How exactly isnt that hardcore?

i didn't say this wasn't hardcore. this case is a hardcore emo, but im saying they are dieing out.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07