Well I've been looking all over the internet for a tab to the Tom Morello Battle on GH3, but I can't find anything.

Does anyone know ANY tabs to ANY part of the song? Like seriously anything!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
... in your mind who exactly sits down and tabs these things? Seriously?!

It's a cool song. It should be tabbed...........
Quote by Nightmare_xxx

Who sits down and tabs other songs? Maybe people who like the song? Maybe some people like this "song," if you can count it as a song, and they try to tab out what they can?
Quote by Nightmare_xxx

There's no reason to be an ass. The people who tab this song are the people who want to be able to play it on a real guitar instead of a piece of plastic. The same people who would tab the Mario theme.

If you think the song is cool and you have the skills, there's nothing weird about tabbing it. Just because its on Guitar Hero doesn't mean its musically irrelevant.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Tom uses all kinds of pedals and scratches and stuff and i bet its hard to figure out what he's doing.
i know the whole tom Tom Morello GH3 guitar battle song haha,if you want it tabed send me a message.
Why not just tab it and post it? @ crazy hands
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
he uses his scratching technique and feedback with a whammy pedal. mostly it.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies