Hey guys

So... I'm going to the third grade in my Electronics course this year, and I'll need to do a Conclusion Work. But... I don't know what to do

It can't be too complicated, nor too simple. At first, I tought of making a "Universal Timer" (wich would be a programable circuit that can control On/Off time for any kind of electronic), but I just found out that it already exists ¬¬

I was just wondering if you guys don't have any ideas for my Conclusion Work. It HAS to be something that will become a "problem-solver"; can solve a day-by-day problem, or a society's problem, or a factory's problem. Like I said, not too complicated, not too simple.

Thanks
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
invent an alarm based object that can turn your kettle on for you in the morning before u get into the kitchen. So you could set it like 15 mins after your normal alarm wakes you up so by the time you get to the kitchen its boiled ready. Lazy as hell but would be cool.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
Not bad

Anyone else?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
OMG! make something that waits two minutes after you flick your tube amp on to stand by after turning it off, and then turns it off completely.

i am so sick of switching it on stand by, then having to come back and switch it off completely.

or make something to do the oposit, and turn on two minutes after being turned on to standy.