I'm thinking of getting this pedal. I have a zoom g2.1u but it kinda sucks. Anyway I mostly play Hendrix and Zeppelin. The heaviest stuff that I play would be GNR. What your opinion on the Dunlop Hendrix Fuzz Wah? Would it sound good through a peavey bandit? (the amp I'm getting)
Don't get the Bandit. Get a better amp, that'll have nice gain of it's own for Zeppelin and GNR, then buy a Roger Mayer fuzz for Hendrix.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I can't afford anything more expensive than the Bandit really. Tubes in Europe are a rip-off. I need my amp asap and I'll get the pedal in a few months. I'm looking for a Wah pedal primarily, but the Dunlop also has Fuzz. I've seen good reviews and it looks like pretty good value. What's it like in your opinion?
I wonder how could Dunlop make Hendrix signatures if Hendrix used Vox wahs?
Quote by Daneeka
I wonder how could Dunlop make Hendrix signatures if Hendrix used Vox wahs?

I think he used Dunlop's at some stage.

Anyway....is the pedal any good?
The Hendrix Fuzz Wah has since been discontinued. Anybody know the actual retail price when this was in production? Every price I've ever Googled was either wishy washy or translated to a merchant's own interpretation of "retail price". I only ask because I managed to snag a new one off eBay for $100, good deal?
Last edited by strobeable at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by Black__Dog
I can't afford anything more expensive than the Bandit really. Tubes in Europe are a rip-off. I need my amp asap and I'll get the pedal in a few months. I'm looking for a Wah pedal primarily, but the Dunlop also has Fuzz. I've seen good reviews and it looks like pretty good value. What's it like in your opinion?

So you're gonna get something shit, then have to replace it soon?

The Laney VC15's not exactly a ripoff.

I'd go for a Vox Wah and a Roger Mayer fuzz. Or make your own fuzz, much cheaper.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild