i just joined a heavy rock.metal band and want a new guitar for it. have about £200 Iso anything around that would be nice, I like the look of many schecters, But dont know which one to get, might save a bit more and try get a zacky vengeance (avenged Sevenfold) guitar. In The Band We're Doing RATM,Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Papa Roach.

Thanks.
i just want to point this out, almost every "what guitar should i get" always has the player mainly doing metal, read the other posts or even, if this doesn't sound to crazy, go to your local shop and try some guitars out, like with this particular thread, you state that you like schecters well then why don't you go try some out!
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
u can use any guitar for metal its jus ur amp pedals and pickups that are gonna make the sound so jus try and get a mid range body of ur fav guitar