ok, so i would like to get a 7 string guitar that is under £350. My playing style ranges from prog metal/rock to blues but I would be using the 7 string mostly for metal and heavier stuff. Atm i've got my eyes set on this schecter:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/schecter_demon_7_sbk.htm

I would appreciate it if any of you guys could give me your opinion on it or possibly reccomend me another 7 string that you think is better.

edit: oh yeah forgot to mention i don't want one with a floyd rose as i'm not a big fan of them and i would be changing the tuning often so a floyd rose would be impractical
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Last edited by nikhil101 at Feb 2, 2008,
I don't know about the demon, but my friend just got a Schecter Omen-7 and It's pretty nice to play.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I dislike Scheter guitars, even the mahogany sounds bright.

the Jackson 7 string is mighty fine, so is the ESP

I'd suggest ESP or Jackson custom shop personally
^ Tell me about your secret custom shop that builds 7 string guitars for under 350 pounds.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Of course there's the http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_rg7321bk_guitar.htm , but that doesn't have active pickups or a tune-o-matic bridge. I'd try playing them both and see which feel nicer.

yeah i've looked at the ibanez as well i've already got a 6 string ibanez which looks similar to the rg7321, and, even though i know that i could rely on the rg7321 but to be honest i would then have 2 guitars that look very similar
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by Green_Jelly
^ Tell me about your secret custom shop that builds 7 string guitars for under 350 pounds.

+1

lol yeah please do tell
Quote by thegreensquall
Quote by Yngwi3
I don't know about the demon, but my friend just got a Schecter Omen-7 and It's pretty nice to play.

yeah it's kind of between the demon and the omen for me, cos the omen looks better but the specs on the demon are better so i'm more inclined to go for the demon
Quote by thegreensquall
Quote by xWhitechapelx
I dislike Scheter guitars, even the mahogany sounds bright.

the Jackson 7 string is mighty fine, so is the ESP

I'd suggest ESP or Jackson custom shop personally

:O

WHITECHAPEL FUCKING RULE!
The Omen7 is a great guitar, actually, but I think the Demon is more bang for the buck
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by Untitled001
:O

WHITECHAPEL FUCKING RULE!

yeah haha, they do, but I have no idea how much £350 is in my countries currency, in us custom shops can run from 1,000 to 3,000 depending on how elaborate you want it