you were motivated.
But here you are,
on your hands and knees with
all the world kicking you down.
What happened?"

"That's just the way I walk now".

love is a dog from hell.

Last edited by we have sound at Feb 2, 2008,
It feels like I'm reading about my situation .I read the first 2 lines and I knew it was about alcoholic person sadly. Your ending was good as always but this time it was both thought provoking and depressing in some strange sense. I don't know how to crit this , seems pretty good to me and I dig it . Srry for the lame crit . I'll stop talking now
Hi
The part in quotations seemed to ramble on and even repeated an earlier part of the poem. I would either re-write or trim down that part. Otherwise I have no complaints.
<(^_^< (>^_^)> <(^_^< OH YEAH! (>^_^)> <(^_^< (>^_^)>
I loved it. I know you've said this a while ago about one of my pieces but I'm going to say it too: it's so damn real. It's so down to earth and it really drags you right into the misery and your language is so beautiful yet so.. real. It's something that I can really connect with and I felt what you were saying and all, so yeah, good job once again.
I just posted something.

It's not supposed to be optimistic. More just sad, and lonely and full of something. Y'know?

love is a dog from hell.

the last line resonates a lot. this is evident in that I read this once, when it was posted, and sometimes when I'm walking I think "this is just the way I walk now"
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in