Hey there, i play tuned cgcfad on a gib LP and plays good, but im going to buy a new guitar, and im kinda confuse about what to buy.

im looking into the ibanez MMM1 Baritone guitar, i had read about being a great guitar, but i dont know if that guitar will work on a CGCFAD Tunning...
i did my research i know baritones play b-b or A-a, but nobody says anything about C-c
so i was wondering, if anyone have experience with a baritone guitar, not just tech specs and theory about baritone, i want some one who owns one, to talk me more about baritones.

i didint want to play a 7 string, but it may be the option.
the other option is a ESP-EC 1000

But its similar to my current guitar, so thats why im looking the MMM1 Look.
and the Gargauntun tone, that it has, but im unshure about how it plays on CGCFAD.

so please anyone, please give me a word.
Quote by Fouckest
Hey there, i play tuned cgcfad on a gib LP and plays good, but im going to buy a new guitar, and im kinda confuse about what to buy.

im looking into the ibanez MMM1 Baritone guitar, i had read about being a great guitar, but i dont know if that guitar will work on a CGCFAD Tunning...
i did my research i know baritones play b-b or A-a, but nobody says anything about C-c
so i was wondering, if anyone have experience with a baritone guitar, not just tech specs and theory about baritone, i want some one who owns one, to talk me more about baritones.

i didint want to play a 7 string, but it may be the option.
the other option is a ESP-EC 1000

But its similar to my current guitar, so thats why im looking the MMM1 Look.
and the Gargauntun tone, that it has, but im unshure about how it plays on CGCFAD.

so please anyone, please give me a word.

System of a Down's Daron Malakian plays a Baritone Iceman Custom tuned to CGCFAD on the Majority of the Toxicity album.