Poll: who do you want to be president?
Poll Options
View poll results: who do you want to be president?
Barrack Obama
17 68%
Hillary Clinton
3 12%
John Mcain
3 12%
Mike Huckabee
2 8%
Mit Romney
0 0%
Voters: 25.
it's always interesting to have an argument about stuff like this

so,just tell me who your for or leaning towards(CLINTON,OBAMA,MCAIN ROMNEY,HUCKABEE) AND SOME ABOUT WHY YOU CHOSE THEM

personally i like obama all of the candidates have said the way we do politics needs to change but obama is the only one who has actually tried to change it
and i like where he stands on lots of the issues

super tuesday is coming up3more days politics are so interesting
vote for anyone going for direct votes to president relationship instead of this electoral college crap.

stop a future Bush from happening.
Hil-Dawg!!!

Unfortunately, I seem to be the only person under the age of 30 who supports her, since young people feel cool and worldly when they support him. I have never actually heard a rational argument as to why Hillary Clinton would make a bad president, it's just a bunch of college students saying they'll move to canada if she wins or saying that she's a communist. I'm supporting her because she sticks to liberal ideals, like Obama, but she seems like she'd be tough on national security, like McCain, who I'd be voting for if it weren't for his views on abortion, gay marraige, and healthcare.
I support the political thread!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by crazy louis

so,just tell me who your for or leaning towards(CLINTON,OBAMA,MCAIN ROMNEY,HUCKABEE) AND SOME ABOUT WHY YOU CHOSE THEM

personally i like obama all of the candidates have said the way we do politics needs to change but obama is the only one who has actually tried to change it

Just saying you are for "change" may sound good,but look at his voting record and you see that in the end he just supports typical liberal centralized government that stiffles individual rights in order to promote selected group rights.That may be change,but its still a wrong direction away from liberty as a individual.
Quote by crazy louis

you do know that obama doesn't even solute the flag.... right?
and how will he take the oath of office if he doesn't believe in god?
i know this is really strange and profile-ish of me but... his middle name is hussain
come on guys... its just people won't so many presidents of different religions, races, etc. so bad they're willing to overlook more important things.
Don't really know much about it or have an interest but Barrack Obama seems OK.
MItt Romney flip flops on issues...one day he's pro choice the next week he's pro-life...we don't need someone like him in office. McCain is OK...he talks about national security, yet whats this crap about supporting amnesty for illegals?? If you enter this country you should be able to speak, read, and write english and have a basic understanding of american civics and government (NO MORE OF THIS PUSH 1 FOR SPANISH AND 2 FOR ENGLISH CRAP, ITS AMERICA!!). Rudy is nothing more than a figure head, and his campaign has bombed already. Not to be sexist, but i wouldn't vote for Hillary because women run on emotions, personally i think that and the power she would have is NOT a good combo. Obama has some very good points and ideas, however, this country is still racially divided no matter what way you look at it. I think someone would try and assassinate him if he is elected into office, which is sad. He is a very good speaker too, almost reminiscent of bill clinton, which is one thing this country needs in a new president...sorry im not totally against bush (gas prices arent his fault people...ever hear of OPEC??) but he sounds like an uneducated redneck half the time he speaks...if he were smart, he would have quoted JFK's famous speech when 9/11 happened. I also like Ron Pauls views on healthcare and immigration (no welfare for illegals, etc.) which is the way it should be. WHy should my tax dollars pay for someone who lives here illegally to spit out 13 kids and sit on their ass??? So i think i will vote for either Obama or Paul.
RIP Dime This "Blacktooth" is for you brother

I ROCK HARDER THAN EPILEPSY!!!
Quote by nightraven
reported.
political thread.

NL....you're from away, shut the **** up
RIP Dime This "Blacktooth" is for you brother

I ROCK HARDER THAN EPILEPSY!!!
I would vote for Mike Huckabee if I could (Sadly I turn 18 right after the election .) I vote republican or conservative. I'm not taking a shot at anyone with this, I'm just stating my opinion (this is not rudeness or my going against anyone. we all have our opinions) but I would never vote for Obama. I'm talking more than me being a repub. and him a democrat. I just have a very bad feeling about him. With that I say fairwell! Keep rocking everybody!