hey guys i got a maple neck guitar and how can i clean it the best way possible? and keep it clean, same with the strings how can i prevent rust the best possible way? i use XL's Standard. (thank you in advance)
Quote by Ryansb123
hey guys i got a maple neck guitar and how can i clean it the best way possible? and keep it clean, same with the strings how can i prevent rust the best possible way? i use XL's Standard. (thank you in advance)

Just buy some nice guitar polish. And next time you change strings, remove them all then clean the fretboard. I'm not sure about the strings, though. I hear stainless steel strings last longer than nickel.
Ask in the Electric Guitar or Acoustic Guitar forum, depending on what type of guitar you have.

reported
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
use lemon-oil based cleaner on the fretboard and just regular guitar cleaner/polish on the back of the neck.

There are some string cleaners/conditioners out there that say they prevent rust but I've never really used them.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
I find it funny that almost everyone hwo sees this thread posts something in the lines of " LOLZ TIZ IZ WRONG FORUMZ " ( -_- , im being a bit hypocrite here, this post is rather pointless either ).

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by Ænimus Prime
Ask in the Electric Guitar or Acoustic Guitar forum, depending on what type of guitar you have.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out