i got a conditional offer of acceptance from the uni i want to go to. now, does everyone get thsi conditional offer (i think basically u need to keep your marks up yadda yadda) or do some just get stright up accepted? the conditional worries me, because my marks were really bad as in low enough not to get in, and they still haven't received my final semester 1 marks, which are pretty much the same
Pretty much everyone gets conditionals. You don't get the grades they ask for, you don't get in. They don't monitor you or anything, just go by the final grades you get in august.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I don't know whether it differs in Canada but here in the UK its very rare for someone to receive an unconditional offer when they haven't finished the qualification its based on.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Some get straight up accepted. It's called an unconditional.

but unless your an olympic gold medalist your not getting an unconditional
My cousin got three unconditionals but that was in Scotland so it's slightly different. If you have clearing in Canada you can always ring the unis on results day and beg for a place even if you don't get the grades
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I got an unconditional, but I still got the grades I needed to get in, because I would of felt bad if I felt they were doing me a favor.
UG's Yellow Ranger

Conditional basically means that if you get the grades they want, they'll let you in.

There is such a thing as an un-conditional offer, but you have to be a pretty desirable candidate to get one.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Rocking-Rob
but unless your an olympic gold medalist your not getting an unconditional

I got two unconditionals.

Out of two.

Quote by rorythefaggot
Pretty much everyone gets conditionals. You don't get the grades they ask for, you don't get in. They don't monitor you or anything, just go by the final grades you get in august.

Biggest load of crap I've eve heard. And I'm walking proof that they don't go just by your grades when you get a conditional. I really f*Cked up my A-Levels by somewhere over 100 points and still got in. I was given a conditional.
I got 5 unconditional offers(and one conditional for direct entry to 2nd year) when I applied for uni. Most of my mates got similar.