I am sick and taking stupid cough meds. this morning around like 6 after a sleepless night from coughing i went to take some meds so i could sleep, but i read the cup thing wrong it said to take 2 TLBS and on the thing i saw a one so i took it twice...and took way more then you are supposed to and after passing out, when i woke up everything was moving and im high...didnt mean to

has this happened to anyone else, or soemthing close?
Last edited by lila_kaninchen at Feb 2, 2008,
I don't usualy take medicine for anything...
But yesterday i came down with a bad cold thats been going aorund me school, took some mucinex and mortin and went baout my day.. yeah it was miserable.
I was about to take some nighttime tylonal... but since I barely ever take pills for anything but headaches, i decided ageinst it... So no trips for me
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Universal drug tolerance doesn't exist.

well, i dont handle medication well cause i havent been sick in something like 4 years. i'm tired and havent eaten in a day.
generally most over the counter meds are 1/2 the dose of a prescription one... in otherwords the same drug from a doctor prescription is just 2 doses (or one double concentrated dose) instead of 1 dose for over the counter.

As a result you TYPICALLY dont get messed up from too much over the counter stuff unless you just really are a itty bitty skinny toothpick of a person... super low weight skinny people are usually only able to do regular strength

Oh... and it's not good to take prescription quantities of stuff due to it frying your liver or kidneys or something so self double dosing the over the counter isnt usually good...
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
Last edited by lbritish at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by lbritish
generally most over the counter meds are 1/2 the dose of a prescription one... in otherwords the same drug from a doctor prescription is just 2 doses (or one double concentrated dose) instead of 1 dose for over the counter.

As a result you TYPICALLY dont get messed up from too much over the counter stuff unless you just really are a itty bitty skinny toothpick of a person... super low weight skinny people are usually only able to do regular strength

Oh... and it's not good to take prescription quantities of stuff due to it frying your liver or kidneys or something so self double dosing the over the counter isnt usually good...

i do know its not good, i didnt mean to. and i havent eaten in a while...im not that big either, though not a stick.
im calling fake on this one, that is nowhere near enough medicine to make you high unless you are a really small child.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.