i can't find any. my friend has a fender duo sonic and it has a small scale but i can't find one any where and i don't shop ebay for any one who suggests it.

does any one know some models with a small scale??? does not have to be fender but i would like to buy a better quality guitar not **** and not the best around probably 900 before tax
song stuck in my head today

Quote by lefthandman9876
id get a new amp if i were you

you wouldnt really get much in terms of decent short scle for that price anyway

i agree i am looking atb the fender hot rod deville i don't know if i should get the 212 or 410 and if i really want that one but i was thinking of a tube. the marshall i got a great deal on and it is only a practice amp i can bring places and not worry if i drop it out of a car or what ever if something will **** my amp up.

second i want a better electric guitar. the scale on my epi is 24.75 which isn't too bad but if i could find a guitar with a smaller scale i know i could play alot better and i wouldn't be reaching as far

It might be just me -- but when I see rock stars that are short they all seem to be playing Gibson SG 3/4.
Stop showing off and play the music!
Les Pauls are tiny to me. I played my friends and it felt like i was playing a banjo or something. Thats not to say its bad though, it palyed awesome, just tiny.
^ i would like one cause my hands are smaller. i think those ibanez mickro's are too small though i was just looking for something closer to a 24 or maybe a little less

strats have a big scale nd i find i am reaching far and struggling to go from1 to 5th fret.

although a 24.75 isn't that bad i would like a 24

i found the fender jaguar and another on have a 24

edit: my idea is to menuver faster with a wider reach

Quote by Baboom

there refering to the size of the guitar not the scale. The scale on that guitar is 25.5 lol

Ohhh yea and only 24 scale guitars i know of are Gibson SG's and Fender Mustang and Jaguar
Quote by IbanezPsycho
there refering to the size of the guitar not the scale. The scale on that guitar is 25.5 lol

Ohhh yea and only 24 scale guitars i know of are Gibson SG's and Fender Mustang and Jaguar

thanks i will look into that

inwas wondering how the epi sg's are?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-65-Mustang-Reissue?sku=512763 this should work and I personally like the 2x12 much better on the HRD than the 4x10 and it saves your back
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
i went and played the jaguar today it was pretty nice not a big jump from 24.75 to 24 though as most would probably know already.

and i looked at epi website and there sg's are 24.75 scale elngth