Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
no. i can tune my guitar myself thank you. waste of money.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
A price tag in the thousands for an utterly pointless convenience marketed at n00bs with too much money?

No, I haven't.
If all it did was tune itself, yeah, it would be just a gimmick, but I could kind of see where a guitar able to quickly change between a variety of tunings could be useful to some people. One expensive guitar might be better than having to carry around and use five different ones.

I don't really see myself ever using one, but I also don't swap between tunings either.

It is definitely a very gimmicky marketed item, but I can see there being a niche for something like that, even if only for a very small handful of people.
Eh I rather Buy An Epi Lp Custom and a Tube Amp and still have alot of money left over. Dosent fender have their won version of this. I think it cost alot less.
Theres a system that you can put on guitars to auto tune different tunings. I forgot what it was called but i think if i remember, it was around 180pounds. Not that easy though coz it requires an extra knob somewhere on the guitar to switch tunings
You can go from E standard to G standard in negative 3 seconds!
Jk, i really dont know, dont care..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)