hey guys im gettin a new amp tomrw i think. i play rock covers and some of my own hard rock from blink182-seether. i think im gonna go with a fender hot rod delux, then use a metal zone for my distortions, plus on overdrive or two. what do you guys think? would that work out well for hte music im playing? any input would be great.. thanks
dont get a metal zone, you're gonna make the hot rod deluxe sound like sh*t, if you're gonna go that route just buy some crappy solid state amp like a mg or crate