Like 3 weeks ago there was a huge thread that on Jan 30th there was a 3% chance a meteor could destroy mars. Did we just forget about it? zomg.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I can't see mars anymore!
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Oh my bad^ .. Dang that sucks.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Dirge Humani
Take off your sunglasses.

ahh, there it is.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y

ahh, there it is.

woop nice!!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i cant find any sources that says it hit or miss, and NASA hasn't said a word about it.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Quote by ctb
It missed Mars I think.

and NOW ITS ON A STRAIGHT COLLISION WAY TO EARTH!!! Everyone point fans so it blows away to japan.

if you are japanese and dont want to die, just point your fans so it lands on China