right so ive seen lots of people coming and asking The Pit to help them cos they have aids, or their belly button is bleeding or for watever medical needs instead of going to the doctors (yes very clever)

so instead of 500 threads gettin created, I have taken the time to create this thread.

so post any illnesses u need help/advice with etc. etc.

i'll be back in 4 hours to see whos dyin n whos not.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
This thread seems like a good thread to be stickied as well. Its a thread I'll be keeping a close eye on if it keeps active anyway. Should eb interesting and hopefully as time goes on I'll be able to contribute more and more.
Good idea.

Well, to all future posters, here are the 4 main elixirs that will cure whatever you have in combinations, or just on their own.

1. toast
2. >50% alcohol
3. paracetamol
4. seeing a doctor.

In fact, I'm not sure if you're supposed to combine paracetamol with alcohol. But they rhyme, so it's probably allright.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
there not gonna listen to you
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
NO!!! I love the medical threads! They're what makes the pit great (or pathetic, whatever word you feel like using)!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by _deeperthewound
I don't know of any problem that can't be solved by a cup of tea.

Getting shot in the stomach. Tea doesn't relly help.
Probably won't work.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Asking for medical advice or to be diagnosed with a problem on an internet forum isn't really a great idea.
UG's Yellow Ranger

First page!

I hope someone actually uses this

EDIT:
Quote by nirvana001
I have super aids.

Help?

It's your figiggly gland. It'll have to go.
Then, you'll have to drink 3 shots of Jack with every meal for the next 43 days.