does any one remember that like about 7 years ago or somehting liek that there were like PC games in which you had all sorts of destructive stuff that it looked liked if you were breaking down your PC screen? but its just a game. so im bored i wanna download some of those because yes im really bored...thansk for the help
''courage is not enough to forget''
try gametap.com you'll find all kinds of cool free games there and if that isn't satisfing enuogh get limewire
While this thread is here, I'll ask too. Does anyone remember that old PC game where you had to get a ball in a basket using all these different conveyerbelts and tramplines and other balls, it was almost like a Wild E. Coyote contraption, lol
Quote by ARCtrooper225
While this thread is here, I'll ask too. Does anyone remember that old PC game where you had to get a ball in a basket using all these different conveyerbelts and tramplines and other balls, it was almost like a Wild E. Coyote contraption, lol

Umm, wasn't it The Amazing Invention or something like that?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by ARCtrooper225

The Incredible Machine.

That game was incredible. There were so many of them too, but original is still the best.

Actually, The Incredible Toon Machine was a great variation. I still remember Sid and Al...
Quote by Ultraturtle0
The Incredible Machine.

That game was incredible. There were so many of them too, but original is still the best.

Actually, The Incredible Toon Machine was a great variation. I still remember Sid and Al...

O my god ahah I loved that game, it was one of the first game I had ever played, it was a amazing.
alright i know what theyr called and all but i cant download them, it was actually desktop toys what i was looking for so can anyone tlel me where can i find them??
Where can I find that one PC Game where naked girls would pop up on the screen and I would jerk off to 'em? That's what I used to do when I'm bored.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
google.

or you can go to these 2 websites

waxonwaxhoff.com

Shavemyyeti.com
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by omghi2u
Where can I find that one PC Game where naked girls would pop up on the screen and I would jerk off to 'em? That's what I used to do when I'm bored.

yeah you cant jack off for 2 hours straight....can u?
Quote by Ultraturtle0
The Incredible Machine.

That's what I was thinking of! I played both The Incredible Machine and The Incredible Toon Machine. Awesome games, I must say.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by killedbyaspork
google.

or you can go to these 2 websites

waxonwaxhoff.com

Shavemyyeti.com

Wow, awesome... another Portal fanatic. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!

Quote by black007hawk2
That's what I was thinking of! I played both The Incredible Machine and The Incredible Toon Machine. Awesome games, I must say.

I honestly didn't think I would ever find another being who has played The Incredible Toon Machine. I feel... more complete, in some way.
Sorry didn't read through but here's a link I found to what I think you're talking about: http://brianx.com/brrumoursdesktop.html

I remember this too from a while ago, I had loads of fun with it!
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I love The Incredible Machine, I still have it, I've never played the Toon Machine one though
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by Ultraturtle0
Wow, awesome... another Portal fanatic. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!

I honestly didn't think I would ever find another being who has played The Incredible Toon Machine. I feel... more complete, in some way.

I never thought so either, but I can die happy now.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
just get doom
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Anyone remember those little sheep that would walk around on your desktop. Those were so awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.