Page 1 of 3
What happened to this?

I submitted an article and an ad. Let's get some deadlines going here and kick it up a notch.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Well for now it's an E-zine. This was being organized awhile back and everyone signed up and promised to submit articles but I'm pretty sure I was one of the only ones who followed through.

P.S. I already called making the sports section / BOTM ad.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Can I submit a review for rancid's new album?

Oh Brian, you slay me with your eclectic range of humor.

But on the real realz, I'd like to see this happen. This forum needs more stuff like this.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by waterproofpie
Well for now it's an E-zine. This was being organized awhile back and everyone signed up and promised to submit articles but I'm pretty sure I was one of the only ones who followed through.

P.S. I already called making the sports section / BOTM ad.

I think I signed up (probably just said I would, but had no confirmation) for making a "Extreme Punk" or something section? I don't know, but I'd really like to do either of those things...
I have All Systems Fail, and the Skuds interviews from my zine!
It was a pretty big faliure!
i could send them in, but i'd be fooling myself to think anyone would wanna read them seeing as everyone here hates crust

this is a molly and magenta project though

EDIT, i really wanna see that rancid review too.
I'll do the only thing I can.

Biting satire on emo kids.

But none of you will read that.

I'll write something. Maybe some clever photoshopping? Who knows.

Who's running this operation?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by sargasm
I will write about the ram gnomes

I hope you'll include ALL the facts.

For example, Jeffry High Man, pot smoker extraordinaire, was influenced by my song "Tusk" (later covered by Fleetwood Mac) and started the Ram Gnomes, having believed the song to be about the tusks on Ram Gnomes.
Yeahyeah was but....now? No se.

This will be an e-zine..because I'm not sure how successful a printed one would be. I guess for now, just send me whatever ya'll have written up. I mean, I basically make fun of myself and 'ponx' in my article (I WROTE ABOUT CURLING). And you can basically write about anything...as long as you write something. Be creative and spice it up if you want.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I've sent you my review of Rancid's new album

I just remembered. You were going to do a "What's Up With Brian" article and I was going to comment on it. Man that was a long time ago.

Send me a new article and I'll comment on it.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Hey! I was gonna get it done! eventually... maybe...
meh
your ad + article and chat story were the only things that go submitted. I'm probably stepping aside as the organizer of this but i dunno, I'll check with the chat people tonight and see what's going on
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by waterproofpie
Oh Brian, you slay me with your eclectic range of humor.

But on the real realz, I'd like to see this happen. This forum needs more stuff like this.

Agreed

Quote by axeslash
Send me a new article and I'll comment on it.

Check your mail
Don't forget about Green Day, nick.
Yeahyeah has my story already, and I might write another one
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Check your mail

Already wrote my response. It's pretty good if I do say so myself. I'll just send it to Christina.
Quote by Jett Diamond
Oh man. Can I submit a short story? It has a punx rawk name!
Mine is a short story.

Maybe this will actually happen this time
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by axeslash
Already wrote my response. It's pretty good if I do say so myself. I'll just send it to Christina.

Haha, I can't wait to see it.

I'll wait for the zine though!
I'm going to do a series of stories about a band of Norse god descended punk rawk musicians heading home from a tour to Ithaca, New York.

It will have Vampires, Zombies, loads of Punx stereotypes, and Tim Armstrong will act as a down syndrome stricken Posideon.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I'm going to do a series of stories about a band of Norse god descended punk rawk musicians heading home from a tour to Ithaca, New York.

It will have Vampires, Zombies, loads of Punx stereotypes, and Tim Armstrong will act as a down syndrome stricken Posideon.

this sounds amazing
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

Hells yeah. Write that story man, write the **** out of that story.
Who do I send my story to? Yeahyeah already has it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Who do I send my story to? Yeahyeah already has it

Christina. *-)
I will write my article at work on monday because my job is boring and I have nothing else to do.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I can't wait for this.

Oh yeah, and axe, I left you a message re) penis piercings.

That can only mean good things.
You can basically write about anything. It doesn't even have to be music related. I wrote abotu curling soo....yeah. As long as one can decipher what it says, it's all good.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I'm gonna give it about a week for everyone to submit. Then it's a matter of copying a pasting it into a thread.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Cartoons are welcome too!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Page 1 of 3