I have it, it's total crap unless you want to play high gain metal, in which case, it's one of the better practice amps for that kind of thing.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
i have the 210. i brought it up to school for dormroom practice. thats all it really is too, a practice amp. what will you be using it for and what style of music do you play. and budget will help as well.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Well, I have a $150 budget. Right around there. I play mostly metal and Bluesy hard rock a la Guns N Roses. I do appreciate the high distortion metal, and i heard this things got like 99 presets including a Marshall Stack that would go good with my Les Paul. I think its better than the Marshall MG series and Crates that are in the same price range.
while i do like it better than the MGs and Crates, i still think that a Roland Cube might be better for you.

now what i really want to stress is go out and play as many amps in your price range that you can. try the roland, try the behringer, try a vox valvetronix. do not limit your search to the low level modelers either. check out, i you can play at decent volumes without anyone complaining, the Epiphone Valve Junior. a 5 watt tube amp. its highly praised around here and i like it myself. Though for the gain levels you want you might want to throw a nice overdrive in front, like a digitech bad monkey. you can get all this for somewhere around 200ish if you play your cards right.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Yeah Roland cube is probably your best bet. I have a Behringer GMX212 that I've used for about 3 years but I think its time to move on so I think I'm gonna sell it and put the money towards a tube amp. But like I said its a decent amp for starting out/practicing. Ive actually gigged with mine twice and it held out fine.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.