No way i'd miss it.
And I can't predict how this one will go. I said he'd beat Graham Earl, but he'd take at least 8 rounds, and look how that one finished.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I've got a bet on with my mate, I say it will finish in the fifth, he says in the third. Closest guess wins. He was pissed and stoned, I should hopefully win this one.
Definetely watching. Could be one of Khans longest fights yet.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
Quote by moro_sky
Could be one of Khans longest fights yet.

Which really isn't saying much

But I agree.
Khan's gonna kick booty. If I go bookies in a bit to put some money on a horse I might put a bet on this fight as well.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
What is this all about?

Boxing. You never heard of Amir Khan?

Fuck it, I'm gonna say Khan to win on points.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Yeah it is on ITV.

I will probably watch it. Should be good hopefully.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I might have it on beside me while browsing. I'm not hugely into boxing but my Dad is so I've always watched it. I don't mind boxing. Khan isn't usually known for giving value for money though and then ITV are forced to give a ton of filler after.
^ I'd never pay to see a khan fight, all that money to see a few rounds tops. It's one of those strange sports where the better your "side" is, the less value for money you get.