Idunno, this is my first song I've written. It doesn't really have an end yet, but it's all I got. Also, the drums and bass aren't the best, but I tried. Anyways, plz crit?

And as always c4c

-
Attachments:
Pagan Metal Song.zip
Hmm. I thought the melody was a bit repetitive, and it just sounded better at about 150 bpm. It needed to be faster, to keep me from getting bored.

Also, I think a lot of times drums fail due to having too much going on, but this time, the drums failed because aside from the bass and the crash every so often, there was nothing going on, and the drums never changed. Experiment with rhythms, add more cymbals, and logical snare hits. Good drums can bring a song from mediocre to good, methinks.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
DUUUUUUUUUUDE that was so awesome... that is such a good song... i love all of the melodies and beats and **** like that...hey can i get your autograph
haha ;-)
Hey, wow, I just realized, you have to clcik the guitar pro 4 version of it for more of the song....

I accidently uploaded half of the song as guitarpro5 and that half PLUS SOME as guitarpro4

...my bad...
At 254 bpm it rocks. It's good, but the power chord progression/rhythm needs to be changed up a bit.