Meanest thing you've had a stranger (or partial stranger) say to you

Page 1 of 2
god okay listen to mine. I recently had to volunteer at Valley Pres Hospital for a school program. I have longish hair, not really really long but not short either. so I'm in the volunteer room waiting for a call when one of the real hospital volunteers who is like in her 60's says to me:
"Excuse me, when your out on an assignment, has anyone ever mistaken you for a girl like from behind?"
"What! no... why?"
"Oh just because of your hair. We've had patients tell us that from behind they thought you were a girl and I was wondering if it happened often."

man that kind of hurt
some kid at my school was like "you have a really annoying voice and you are a big douche"
I never really had a conversation with him ever. i guess he just hates me cause I'm really happy and outgoing.
I've had a few random people give me the finger but I can't think of anything they said to me at the moment.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
people tell me i'm weird a lot
but i dont care, i know i'm weird
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Errrr...someone called me a *****, I had no idea who they were either. Apparently it was a friend of a friend who was going to be introduced to me but then he saw me with someone else. Extremely bitter.
Oh and. I was taking the trash out one summer and I had well...some slutty clothes on but it was really hot
So then these guys drive by yelling 'slut' at me.
♥xx♥

someone called me a (this is an exact quote) "little fag" on facebook today!
I was really skinny when i was younger I was at a public pool and some kid went up to me and was like "Do you have cancer or something?" I got kinda mad but i dont really care.

Now that i think about it, there are a bunch of things i couldve said, but i was stupid back then too
Not to me, but I was at a party and a flamingly camp says to a rather tubby girl, "Honey have you ever heard of the Atkins?"

I thought it was pretty bitchy for a randomer to say!
"You're a dickhead and I'm going too stab you!"

Bit harsh I thought.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Cyberbob
Not to me, but I was at a party and a flamingly camp says to a rather tubby girl, "Honey have you ever heard of the Atkins?"

I thought it was pretty bitchy for a randomer to say!

Hahah, ouch.
moodster, i hear you're a little fag on facebook.

BURN. Lol, worst insult ever ^___^

Uh yeah, people just dont like me. They can't, otherwise they wouldn't drive past shouting 'ur a ****ing t***, get a ****ing haircut'
Quote by lXxSlashxXl
ha what kind of slutty clothes?

Just short shorts and a cleavage bearing tanktop
♥xx♥

on my intern ship i was stacking shelfs... and this dude goes: excuse me miss.... i kinda went:
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

this one time i was in Geometry class and Im kinda short not midgety or anything but not a giant either and this one kid said to me "Do you have a disease or something? Why are you so short?"
someone once called me a blowjob...wtf...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee

i'd feel proud! blowjobs = win!
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by lXxSlashxXl
god okay listen to mine. I recently had to volunteer at Valley Pres Hospital for a school program. I have longish hair, not really really long but not short either. so I'm in the volunteer room waiting for a call when one of the real hospital volunteers who is like in her 60's says to me:
"Excuse me, when your out on an assignment, has anyone ever mistaken you for a girl like from behind?"
"What! no... why?"
"Oh just because of your hair. We've had patients tell us that from behind they thought you were a girl and I was wondering if it happened often."

man that kind of hurt

exact same thing happened to me
Quote by aaron00lee

Russell Peters FTW
Worst ones ever for me:
"Go and get a haircut"
and
"F*ck off you Punk"

My hair is not really long nor am I (or do look like) a punk (not that theres anything wrong with punks).
Oh yeah now that i think about it..

STOP LISTENING TO THAT ****ING EMO **** YOU EMO FAGGOT MOTHER****ER YOU MUNCH COCKS FOR A LIVING ****ING PIECE OF **** GO BACK TO ISLAM

Dunno where he got the idea i was islamic.. :\
Quote by lXxSlashxXl
this one time i was in Geometry class and Im kinda short not midgety or anything but not a giant either and this one kid said to me "Do you have a disease or something? Why are you so short?"

That's happened to me. Lots of times.
Quote by reaume140
some kid at my school was like "you have a really annoying voice and you are a big douche"
I never really had a conversation with him ever. i guess he just hates me cause I'm really happy and outgoing.

Some people genuinely don't understand the concept of those things.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Oh yeah now that i think about it..

STOP LISTENING TO THAT ****ING EMO **** YOU EMO FAGGOT MOTHER****ER YOU MUNCH COCKS FOR A LIVING ****ING PIECE OF **** GO BACK TO ISLAM

Dunno where he got the idea i was islamic.. :\

maybe cus you had a beard? i heard that in customs @ airports here in holland you get checked if you have even the slightest look of islamic on your face.
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Im indian, and as i was walking out of a 7 11 some punk kid said 'thank you come again' in the Apu accent. was pretty pissed. Im still deciding if punching him in the face was an overreaction. wtv, he had it coming
Quote by blynd_snyper
You realise that you've made the biggest mistake ever by mentioning this on a site mostly inhabited by sex deprived teenagers?

+1,000 profile views for you.

Shush, he wanted to know, that's why the guys called me a slut.

And it was hot outsideee
♥xx♥

^^yup, and Alex, you'll get billions of requests concerning you and your tanktop.

I mean pic requests
Can't really think of much, although I was walking along the street with my mates on a night out and this group of guys passed us in the opposite direction. One of them puts his hand on my shoulder as he passes and says "I'd fuck you for a tenner."

I'm a guy, by the way.

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Just short shorts and a cleavage bearing tanktop
PICS?
Quote by blynd_snyper
You realise that you've made the biggest mistake ever by mentioning this on a site mostly inhabited by sex deprived teenagers?

+1,000 profile views for you.

Yes she does realise. No personal offense to her, but Alex has been doing the whole "I'm a pretty girl!" thing since she got here. Everyone seems to love it though...
Quote by The Spoon
Russell Peters FTW

lol...good job, but someone did infact call me that
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX