I just got the flanger hoax by ehx and I'm really impressed with it. It gives some of the craziest effects I've ever heard....but I don't really know how to use it other than just experimenting with it. Does anybody else have it and want to share some tips?
In my opinion their to be used for specific pieces such as a solo, intro, or theme. Think Black Sabbath and some of their "new" sounds.
From what I've been told its pretty much impossible to get the same sound twice, but I want one. Worth $200?
This is the first time I've seen Twevo outside the EHX Users Guild
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by Twevo
From what I've been told its pretty much impossible to get the same sound twice, but I want one. Worth $200?

well I just got it yesterday and from only about 2 hours of playing around with it I've already gotten tons of different effects from it. I guess it depends on what you're going to use it for. Definately not great live but you might be able to get it to work.
You can get tons of mp3s of it here... http://ehx.com/ehx2/Default.asp?q=f&f=%2FCatalog%2F01%5FNew%5FProducts%2F14%5FFlanger%5FHoax
Last edited by Guns 'n Roses57 at Feb 2, 2008,
^^ I occasionally venture out and comment here and there. I contribute to the strat lovers thread a lot too.

^Sweet.