Well Hello Y'all I made a TAB (Chords) contribution for the site it was by METALLICA "Nothing else Matters" Anyways It got Rejected ..........Well thats not the point of my Topic The point is : it's Rejected & now how can i See it I forgot To Type it on my computer or in a note Or whatever Coz once i get the chords in my head i type on the NET So now its rejected & i need to see it How can i Find them ?? ........

Ps. i dont need the other chords on the site Coz my version was really EASY & Beginnerish .................. so i need to know how i can get my chords back ????

PLZ
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
Well if they were rejected, your chords are obviously wrong. So why do you still want them?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
You can't get it anymore once it's rejected. That's why I always save my tabs to Notebook before I submit them so I don't lose my information.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Yeah but its nice to have ur own version of it Online LOL

Anyways I didnt why they Rejected but i saw some other artist Sang that song & they were like my chords .......... So dont worry .............

Thanx for the replies anyways This Teaches me to save my tabs b4 posting heheh thanx Y'all
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
u should save it first
go to file save next time
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps: